Who's comin' to the Paris Gig ???

yeah sorry arnaud, i'm doing this working experience/trainee ship (dunno the right word) and i don't think i could take a day off... :(
it'll be amazing to be in paris suddenly
thanks lisan for the nice friend there. i'll start practicing my french :(

I am really sadened by the fact that Anathema is still programmed to sound at the Boule Noire.
It's more than a month that the show is sold-out and I think it would have been a good idea to make them sound on a bigger stage.
On the 28th of may, as far as I know, Bercy or the Zenith are free. And even more, I know that on that day, Fantomas should sound at the Elysee-Montmartre but the show will not bring as many people as the Anathema one. Maybe it could be a good idea to exchange the location of the two shows.

Kris (really bored that more than one month before the show it is sold-out)

I believe in anathema, they can do it. I have been to see Motorhead or Megadeth sound at the zenith. We weren't 8 000. I think the scene can be shortened if necessary.
But I'd rather write "could have been" because I think it's too short for envisaging such a transfer.
The real pity for me is Fantomas to sound at the Elysee. And myself having no ticket... Sometimes, it makes me cry at night... :yell:

Kris

Anathema would never fill the Zenith, let alone Bercy. They hardly filled the Elysée Montmartre in its small configuration last time, better not lose money and pack a small venue than half-fill a big one and lose hundreds of pounds.

breaklose said:
its your fault tho, you booked la locomotive. you should switch with anathema.

Haha fek aff ! We booked La Locomotive back in January and La Boule Noire can hold the same number of people but costs more so no thanks :D
You know, if it was just me, both gigs would never have been booked the same day :(