To pagan2002 : Cover songs in France ?

hellforlife

Feb 13, 2002
Visit site
Howdy to everybody !!!

Well, i was just wondering if Anathema still planned to come to France for some gigs ? Still nothing on the official page... Could you please tell us Danny ?

And i just had an idea :
I think most of the Fans here would like to hear some special cover songs. So maybe it could be possible to make a vote and ask to everybody the songs they wanna hear ? I mean i don't talk about the songs from Eternity and Judgement since i remember the answer you gave to the guy who asked for "dying wish" during your gig in Belgium :D !!! NO !!!

So let us know if it could works for the french gigs ?

I would like to hear the followings :

- Nirvana - territorial pissing
- pink floyd - comfortably numb
- Jeff buckley - nightmares by the sea
- Metallica - One

To Cedarbreed : Hello mate... I'm trying to find a solution to come to Graspop. What about you ? How do you go there ?

Cheers,

:headbang:

hellforlife said:
Howdy to everybody !!!

Well, i was just wondering if Anathema still planned to come to France for some gigs ? Still nothing on the official page... Could you please tell us Danny ?

And i just had an idea :
I think most of the Fans here would like to hear some special cover songs. So maybe it could be possible to make a vote and ask to everybody the songs they wanna hear ? I mean i don't talk about the songs from Eternity and Judgement since i remember the answer you gave to the guy who asked for "dying wish" during your gig in Belgium :D !!! NO !!!

So let us know if it could works for the french gigs ?

I would like to hear the followings :

- Nirvana - territorial pissing
- pink floyd - comfortably numb
- Jeff buckley - nightmares by the sea
- Metallica - One

To Cedarbreed : Hello mate... I'm trying to find a solution to come to Graspop. What about you ? How do you go there ?

Cheers,

:headbang:
french gigs coming up check out www.anathema.ws
as for covers i don't know yet. theres ideas but we'll have to see.