Who's comin' to the Paris Gig ???

Bastet said:
ah, well, i was still hoping and trying to figure out if it would be possible to get there very cheap.....:(..... pity.....

i hope you guys DO have your tickets alright

i'm sure there's still a chance for you to come ;)

cedarbreed said:
i'm sure there's still a chance for you to come ;)
ah, nice one arno! :)
i didn't intend to ask anything, not to anyone, as i still have to sort it out here....ask my hb ...on my knees...;):D

Bastet said:
ah, nice one arno! :)
i didn't intend to ask anything, not to anyone, as i still have to sort it out here....ask my hb ...on my knees...;):D

I can't promise you anything but I'll do what I can.

To be a little more precise. The gig is not ABSOLUTELY SOLD OUT. There are no tickets left through the FNAC network, this is true, but I learnt that there are some tickets left through the VIRGIN MEGASTORE network. So hurry up @ anyone who's still willing to come !!! The venue is small - 300 people like. There won't be any tickets left by the end of the week !

Garden Of Decay ready to invade Paris! ;)
god_and_bangings.jpg

Oh no Cider, please, I don't like these kind of things... We've just won a small metal contest in Belgium (the pic above was taken during the half-final), and I really don't like this kind of "competition" between the bands...
The perfect mood was with Horny Moses & Willow's Whisper in Merksplas... Great night, great atmosphere between the different band members, just what I like!!!