Paris gig !!!

Originally posted by Don Corleone
OK that does it...all this talk of gigs in europe has made me VEREEEEEEEEYYYYYY jealous and pissed.

so Don will we see yous at the next antimatter/anathema gig?eh?
maybe i'll see you earlier tho,as there is a good chance that i'll come to Instabul around December with me uni.:D

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
Mihaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
weeeeellcome!!!!nice surprise!
Well.it was just a decision,plus some good luck and ther you go with my mini-tour around Europe!now,i'm making plans for the summer.you'll surely catch me at a festival where Anathema will play,together with fellow-anathemists,Dwra and Natassa(Dark soul 777)

Yeap yeap, beware!!! ;) :D

Originally posted by Dwra
Pou'sai re Sophia!!!!
Ante na gyriseis ap'to ypoloipo tour na ta 3anapoume!

Well i've got some pics too from Paris, although i dunno where to upload them actually :confused: ;)

But if you wanna talk about pics you'd better talk with Giwrgos, the guy used more than 15 films!!!! :OMG:

DWRAAAAAAA!!!!i missed you already!are the pics any good then???\oh,and we must break in to Giorgos' house to steal the pics,otherwise we will never get them.i'm still waiting for his marvellous Graspop pics(fpor the ones who dont know,there are some reeeeeally great ones.total number:200!!!)
i'll call you asap mate!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dwra
Yeap yeap, beware!!! ;) :D

Greek girls' assault!!!!!:Shedevil: :Shedevil: :Shedevil: :Shedevil:

the funny thing was that we accidentally found two greek lads at the Gent concert and alsp the barman from the Pomme d'eve bar was also greek!!:eek: oh and i dont forget those filthy sandwiches!eh Burn?

About hosting the pixx, I can do that or we could also complete Lenore's gallery with Paris pixx :)
I'm sure she would agree on that and then lots of pixx would be store at the same place that would be nice

Burn

Mihaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
weeeeellcome!!!!nice surprise!
Well.it was just a decision,plus some good luck and ther you go with my mini-tour around Europe!now,i'm making plans for the summer.you'll surely catch me at a festival where Anathema will play,together with fellow-anathemists,Dwra and Natassa(Dark soul 777)
I'll be back from Brighton on the 16th.i'll be in Komotini on the 18th for the Fezzy(Rotting Christ and Homo Iratus playing),so we'll surely meet(drag the little indian from the hair too!)and on the 19th drive to Thessaloniki for Dark Tranquillity,Candlemass and Entombed!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: YEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!
you and Dwra make a hell of a team!Greece is proud for you anyway :)
well informed about home action!i surely wont miss not one of these gigs-though i'd prefer dark tranquillity and rotting chist play together cos they are the real reasons.which they did ironically,3 days ago in warsaw,recording a dvd!!!lucky polish dudes:cry:
rhetorical Q:all dvds are made in poland?
skip the silly Q,we'll be in komotini responding to the timpanis of war!the indian boy is always the first to show up in such occasions,i'll have to drag him only to fulfil your prophecy( sophia made me do it!!!!)
see you around,antianathematter-girl(i'll beat you in scrubble)
byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee

Greek girls' assault!!!!!:Shedevil: :Shedevil: :Shedevil: :Shedevil:

the funny thing was that we accidentally found two greek lads at the Gent concert and alsp the barman from the Pomme d'eve bar was also greek!!:eek: oh and i dont forget those filthy sandwiches!eh Burn?

You mean Francois from the KATA-bar right? :confused:

He rules!!! He seems at first sight as a poser, but if you now him a bit better he's a great guy!!!

Originally posted by Mariner

He rules!!! He seems at first sight as a poser, but if you now him a bit better he's a great guy!!!

LOL
Maybe he could sing in Charon or Him then ;) hihihi
Soz François!! You deserve better than that :)

Burn

This is not a bad idea Burny baby, but I think tha Kinder will host the most part of the french gigs pics, coz'she alreay opened a site just for it !

Silvere's pics are quite strange : really mental and experimental ones !!! But the atmosphere is well reproduced : you'll like them !

Let's now wait for the pics online, anyway :hotjump:

Pince and Burn, will I both see you at the Pain/In Flames/Soilwork gig this next monday ? :headbang:

you guys are big in Japaaaaaan !

Sorry I won't be there for In Flames and co.. I'm not familiar at all with their music...
And actually I think the best act of this eve might be Pain.. I've heard only some tunes during the Summer Breeze fest and it sounded quite good!

Burn

Originally posted by the_good_son141
you and Dwra make a hell of a team!Greece is proud for you anyway :)
well informed about home action!i surely wont miss not one of these gigs-though i'd prefer dark tranquillity and rotting chist play together cos they are the real reasons.which they did ironically,3 days ago in warsaw,recording a dvd!!!lucky polish dudes:cry:
rhetorical Q:all dvds are made in poland?
skip the silly Q,we'll be in komotini responding to the timpanis of war!the indian boy is always the first to show up in such occasions,i'll have to drag him only to fulfil your prophecy( sophia made me do it!!!!)
see you around,antianathematter-girl(i'll beat you in scrubble)
byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee

"greece is proud of you"haahhahaahahahahahah:lol: :lol: :lol:
and "timpanis of war":lol: Gre-English rulez hehe.
I bet those gigs will be great!see you soon!

Originally posted by Mariner

no,i meant the barman of pomme d'eve.he was a baldie i think.
and Francois rules:)

"greece is proud of you"haahhahaahahahahahah:lol: :lol: :lol:
and "timpanis of war":lol: Gre-English rulez hehe.
I bet those gigs will be great!see you soon!

you typed the right thing laughing at it:lol:
hm,i guess my english are getting tremendously rusty:eek: :eek:
"proud for" was a great highlight:cry:
well,its a small world,we'll meet sureeee.
PS:sophia,you didnt vote??you'll end up in prison:lol:

Originally posted by the_good_son141

PS:sophia,you didnt vote??you'll end up in prison:lol:

no,i didn't vote,although voting was obligatory.i asked a good lawyer first.he said there will be no consequences.we are living in greece mate!*breaking the law,breaking the law*:lol: