Paris gig !!!

painnoth.jpg

What a picture!!! :dopey: :devil:

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
blame it to "the slow ones",hehe.well,Pince,nice to see you back:D

well,sophia,lucky one you are:) so many concerts in such a short time,you're doing sth like the tour of europe i'd say:cool:
finally i'm subscribed!
o mixalis eimai,apo xanthi.elpizw na se doume stin komotini tin alli paraskeyi,tha exeis gyrisei?aporw pws antexeis kai de katareeis apo ta tosa taksidia re:D bebaia,an kaneis auto pou thes de kourazesai k eukola,e?loipon,bye bye!:)

Originally posted by the_good_son141
well,sophia,lucky one you are:) so many concerts in such a short time,you're doing sth like the tour of europe i'd say:cool:
finally i'm subscribed!
o mixalis eimai,apo xanthi.elpizw na se doume stin komotini tin alli paraskeyi,tha exeis gyrisei?aporw pws antexeis kai de katareeis apo ta tosa taksidia re:D bebaia,an kaneis auto pou thes de kourazesai k eukola,e?loipon,bye bye!:)

Mihaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
weeeeellcome!!!!nice surprise!
Well.it was just a decision,plus some good luck and ther you go with my mini-tour around Europe!now,i'm making plans for the summer.you'll surely catch me at a festival where Anathema will play,together with fellow-anathemists,Dwra and Natassa(Dark soul 777)
I'll be back from Brighton on the 16th.i'll be in Komotini on the 18th for the Fezzy(Rotting Christ and Homo Iratus playing),so we'll surely meet(drag the little indian from the hair too!)and on the 19th drive to Thessaloniki for Dark Tranquillity,Candlemass and Entombed!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: YEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!

Pou'sai re Sophia!!!!
Ante na gyriseis ap'to ypoloipo tour na ta 3anapoume!

Well i've got some pics too from Paris, although i dunno where to upload them actually :confused: ;)

But if you wanna talk about pics you'd better talk with Giwrgos, the guy used more than 15 films!!!! :OMG: