Anathema/Antimatter covers compilation

Ooh I know someone who is without any doubt the best beatboxer in whole Belgium, and it would be ace if he could actually give me the beat for God Is Coming, I'm sure he would do an awesome job.

For people who don't know what I'm talking about: beatboxing is making sounds with your mouth so that it sounds like a computer beat.

Hmm. Don't even know if 'beatboxing' is proper English, we call it like that.

I can try to get involved in this cover thing. I wanted to kinda do that for Katatonia if they haev another cover contest but anyhow I'll do it for anathema, if I can choose the the right song (i dont have a drum machine) my voice sucks too hehe but it'll be interesting, when will the dealine be?

hej this really should work, and don't fear not to have enough people who are involved, just do a cover and see what happens, one person might infect another?

(btw i've done this once with a mailinglist from the belgian band dEUS, it took over a year, but the result was quite funny)

so... anyhow i'm deffo up to this, weird, but like morpheus i was thinking as well about it lately, but waiting for the new antimatter album to come out, to have more songs to choose from. but anathema first, alright!

but urrr... please, no dead lines :)

although, mehdi & pieter, i can upload that 'one last goodbye' with you guys and me on flute already - or are you up for a remake? :p

Ghostie said:
I have no possibility to record anything in any way. I can record only with my cassette player. Maybe I could send the cassette by post to someone who could put it on the computer? :) Nah...

i think you absolutely should do this, really.
i don't know how to upload either, but there are enough people here who should be all wise and mighty to help us.

hmm. btw, all in all i don't know if i really can make a cover all on my own (i'll try though), but so if people in belgium or where-ever want some easy cello on their song, contact me.

does somebody plays trumpet or is in a brass band? i think 'saviour' would sound ace like that (ehe)

siderea said:
although, mehdi & pieter, i can upload that 'one last goodbye' with you guys and me on flute already - or are you up for a remake? :p

i cant remember having done that. was i drunk? :confused: go ahead anyway :D