Anathema/Antimatter covers compilation

cedarbreed said:
Ok that's good but still we need more volunteers :(
i may take part in it too... hopefully will have time to put something up...will see...

ill do Eternity part 1. special version, cause i hate doing the same again. :eek: maybe with me mate on bass, we'll see

okay itll be with me mate on bass. we'll make an acoustic version, so there has to be some shaping up. i'm working on it. it has the possibility to be good, though im not certain it will be played good. aha

Ok lads I'm creating another thread to officialy sign in for this covers compilation project. You've got one week to make up you mind wether you do it or not. Then, a few more weeks (2 or 3) delay to record your shite :(

what the fuck???
so little time?
hmps.
okay, mariner, if i get something done, could you then upload it for me (i'll send it to you by reallife mail)

siderea said:
although, mehdi & pieter, i can upload that 'one last goodbye' with you guys and me on flute already - or are you up for a remake? :p

haha it was the very first time i played the song and i was mixing up the chords. we should add it as a reprise.
hey you might wanna join me and me mate? oooh :oops: ill see what i can do too add a cello and a cat to the song

I was thinking about doing an easy Zanzibar version of Pressure with acoustic guitars and some percussions. The following problems have arisen:

1) No recording device.
2) No percussions.
3) No decent guitar.
4) No decent guitar player.

Maybe I should team up with someone who has all of these :) Because the idea has just stuck in my mind.