Anathema/Antimatter covers compilation

Finally i won't do it on my own. The mighty Surgikal Waste will reunion especially for the occasion and there may be a debilos grindcore version of 666 as bonus track.

Mariner said:
haha it was the very first time i played the song and i was mixing up the chords. we should add it as a reprise.
hey you might wanna join me and me mate? oooh :oops: ill see what i can do too add a cello and a cat to the song

heh, well cats enough to squize in my street (if you want a real one)
yeah yeah i'll see you next week, super fun

and nananana i heard the i may die already :cool:

Don Corleone said:
is the mp3 on there right now, mehdi? if it's funny, then i WILL care to download it. something like sex pistols' version of "my way"?

err....well. not quite :oops:

we once tried release,two guitars only.i did the back vocal and i quit.this fucking timing caught me :)

might refresh that memories yeah.whats needed?a pc,a mic,a computer program,anything else?i only tape in tapes *flintstone studios*

waoh !

We've just finished the shroud-pressure-deep-destiny mecdley and it turned out better than i hoped tho my vocals were a little crap on pressure and deep. I made lots of harmonies haha it will be cheesy ! Since the medley lengths 8 minutes we wont make another song except the true evil version of 666 maybe.

P.S : to all peeps involved, the server will be available on sunday if everything goes well and you will have one month to upload your masterpieces ;)

Love
Cedarbreed !

HAHA i'm fucken stoned to end a post with 'LOVE - Cedarbreed '

cedarbreed said:
waoh !

We've just finished the shroud-pressure-deep-destiny mecdley and it turned out better than i hoped tho my vocals were a little crap on pressure and deep. I made lots of harmonies haha it will be cheesy ! Since the medley lengths 8 minutes we wont make another song except the true evil version of 666 maybe.

P.S : to all peeps involved, the server will be available on sunday if everything goes well and you will have one month to upload your masterpieces ;)

Love
Cedarbreed !

HAHA i'm fucken stoned to end a post with 'LOVE - Cedarbreed '

sweet little pills, eh?
I'm curious to hear the rest of the medley, first part very good, imo, but you know that already!
thanx mehdi for the server again!

cheers

*wanders over from the Katatonia forum*

I'm in, buggered if I know what I'll do, I'm kinda leaning towards taking a song with clean vocals and turning it into death/doom with growled vocals (only problem is my mic sucks), which is what I like doing (trying to fuck with the original version as much as I can ;)), we'll see.....

Oh, and will we be sending these to someone via email so they can put them on the server, or will we be able to upload them ourselves (it'll effect the length of the song I do, I've found trying to email a file larger then 5mb doesn't work, it usually gets returned)

yourdeadgroom said:
Oh, and will we be sending these to someone via email so they can put them on the server, or will we be able to upload them ourselves (it'll effect the length of the song I do, I've found trying to email a file larger then 5mb doesn't work, it usually gets returned)

you guys will put it online by yourselves.

If only so many other people weren't going do One Last Goodbye... if only I could be arsed to learn another song...