The biggest forum meeting ever: Graspop - Bredabarst

gaan we poepen?!? :yell: :yell:

haha, I'm at kopenhagen now, still waiting for the actual festival to start. gonna see LoA later tonight, being in a guestlist, hohohoo :cool:

had fun, drank alot, cheers for everyone and keep those pictures coming :tickled:

Crack Hitler said:
haha, I'm at kopenhagen now, still waiting for the actual festival to start. gonna see LoA later tonight, being in a guestlist, hohohoo :cool:
:
have fun.. cause there kicking ass at the moment!!!!!

Crack Hitler said:
oh, and I had a little spare time to do some calculating and got an alarming figure that I drank like 60-70 beers during the festival :lol:

that's some metaaaaaaaal to you, eh?

:) that kinda embalances my puny amount of about 10 then

I just got home from work to a fuckin empty house! Shit I hate this!!
Yesterday I had to say goodbye to Raphael, Maren and this morning to Sophia. I tried everything to delay their departure!! Like I started out by putting my car (with Raphaels and Marens stuff inside) in a parkinglot that closes in the evening. The fuckin gate opened anyway. Then I tried to get Raphael drunk. That didn't work out! (He didn't drink alot cos peeing in a buss is not the most enjoyable thing to do). Maren's buss was delayed like an hour or something, but I couldn't convince her that it wasn't coming. (I should have paid the bussdriver more) So all the way back home Sophia and me were crying our eyes out. Just the 2 of us.... :yell: Then I made sure that Sophia's flight was leaving 2 hours early and she didn't know about it. But in the end she got there on time. My miserable plans didn't work. The only thing that is still here is Raphaels shorts and I'm wearing them right now just to comfort me! :erk: Ok now cut the crap! ;)

I had the best of times mates!

@ Rapael: I hope the people on the buss had clean sox on and the bussdriver took longer breaks. Like fourteen teen minutes.

@ Maren: Don't sniff to much fumes today, you're heavy metal enough girl!

@ Sophia: WTF for the airlines!!! Well it all worked out ok... Hope you got home safely.

Miss all of ya!!
lots and lots and lots!!!!!

o yeah and don't you hate it when they play R&B songs in a (what is supposed to be) proper irish pub!!

Ok!! When is the next meeting??? Count me in!!

@lisan, I'll carry maren to vienna ;) , I have my mom's appartment for the whole summer, cause she's in greece, hehe, if someone is up for a forum mating in vienna just tell me ;)

ps: I'm ill now... cold tent nights :ill:

pps: wish I could be in breda too, but u know, work work work o_O , anyway, judas priest was cool too :worship:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
These days i've listened to the best song like.Thanks Lisan for that,i told you i it will always remind me of you :tickled: That's Gabriel by Lamb.its makes you fall to pieces.The vid is ace as well:D

And those lyrics! :worship:

DragonLady1 said:
@lisan, I'll carry maren to vienna ;) , I have my mom's appartment for the whole summer, cause she's in greece, hehe, if someone is up for a forum mating in vienna just tell me ;)

ps: I'm ill now... cold tent nights :ill:

pps: wish I could be in breda too, but u know, work work work o_O , anyway, judas priest was cool too :worship:

ooo I'm always up for a forum mating!!! Getting there is a small problem....
Take good care of her ok??? Well I'm not worried she can actually take care of herself. :loco:

And you get well soon!

DragonLady1 said:
@lisan, I'll carry maren to vienna ;)
Hehe, you don't need to carry me (I'm too heavy for you anyway) - I'll take the bus or plane instead. But before I take off, my bank account needs a time-out for recovery... :erk: :ill: Any sponsors out there?! :loco:
But you folks are all invited to invade my little B&B whenever you like; there's always a place to sleep here for nice people. :wave:

@Lisan: I'm sure Caro will take good care of me; my little devil will scare off everyone who dares to not be nice to me, hehe... :Shedevil: