The biggest forum meeting ever: Graspop - Bredabarst

althea

Free for the first time!
Dec 27, 2003
six duchies
Just got home with Pieter.be, Maren, Raphael and Sophia!!
We're all deadtired but I just had to put up a thread!
It was a shame some people couldn't make it to the meeting. We really missed you guys!

Anyway:
@ Caroline: Sorry I missed you today... We didn't get the chance to say goodbye so a big hug from me. And I'm really looking forward to the pics.
@ Dries: You're our festival god!!
@ Gorrik & Marieke: It was great eating with you! And Marieke really knows when the pasta is ready!!
@ Jussi: I'm already missing you!! Meeeeettaaaaaaaaallllll!!! I hope you have a great time in Denmark. Get down!!
@ Pieter.nl: It was great meeting you again! Keep me posted on the Anathema - Samael thing. Looking forward to seeing your video on a DVD one day!
@ Irene: Thx for the map or we would probably still be looking for the Breda festival site. I hope you got home ok!
@ all the people I met at Graspop and Bredabarst: You guys made my weekend!! It was the perfect start of my vacation!

I'm off to bed now. It's already light outside....

yep! i got home just fine...you were the perfect guide to get me in and out of breda :)

didn't have much sleep, but it really doesn't matter, it was worth it!
thanks to all of you for having me. i love you all :) *big hugggggg*

oh, and tools, thanks for parking my car in breda. :oops: :oops: :oops: god i felt stupid!!!

P6270062A.jpg
recognize 'em?

Bastet said:
recognize 'em?
not all of 'em!

I'm glad you lot had a great time, i envy all of you for this meeting, believe me. I hope next time things will be different! I can't wait for the pics.... :Spin:

Bastet said:
P6270062A.jpg
recognize 'em?
top row:
Maren (Snow2Fall), Lisan (Althea), John, Sophia (Somnium), Vinnie, Lotte (Charlotte1977), Lee, dunno, dunno

bottom row:
Vera (Gothica), Pieter (Mariner), Raphael, Ralf, Jussi (Crack), Elisabeth (Siderea)

arm: Danny :)

me: not on it ;) so isnt Irene (Bastet) for obvious reasons