Graspop-meeting

Originally posted by D3vLiN

oh noooo! not another belgium vs. discussion! Did you see the grapop guestbook? It's loaded with that :( Personally I think it's just stupid to judge one by it's nationality. Anyway looking forward to your pictures.

Aren't you asking for it now? Sorry. You are the best there are. Really! I've seen "De Heideroosjes" 2 times, and the gig in Holland was much more special, the audience lives more than in Belgium!

Originally posted by Mariner

Aren't you asking for it now? Sorry. You are the best there are. Really! I've seen "De Heideroosjes" 2 times, and the gig in Holland was much more special, the audience lives more than in Belgium!

arf... now you're asking for a 'slay the heideroosjes topic' :D
yikes.... ;)

hey Daan could put a legend on each pic, like alt="danny & duncan" on the first pic, or something like that?

oh and could you put on your site this pic Shelley and i took at the graspop? :D

49.jpg

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
hey Daan could put a legend on each pic, like alt="danny & duncan" on the first pic, or something like that?

oh and could you put on your site this pic Shelley and i took at the graspop? :D

49.jpg

off course... just send them over... :D

about any titles to the photo's, I am thinking of photoshopping titles on. I wrote this engine to process all the photo's in the graspop directory and I need to rewrite it to also get some title for every photo...

okay. it's just because people ask me who's who on each pic. if you could do just a left-to-right thing, it would be ace :D

by the way, gimme your addy dude please.

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
hey dude wonderful page, and wonderful pics. i love the 3rd one the best :lol:

But who is it ? Could you please translate the pics for us who haven't been there. Who are on them (well I can recognize some of them) ??

On one pic I saw Jamie and it is strange how he looks like Vincent but somehow you see the differences. He has kinder face f.e...

Originally posted by Ghostie

On one pic I saw Jamie and it is strange how he looks like Vincent but somehow you see the differences. He has kinder face f.e...

Jamie is the one with the beard (see photos by Zeljka, second pic). The pic before thatone: left Omar, middle Jamie, right Mehdi. Pic two on the left: Shelley (or Zeljka, or Eos... as you like it *lol*). On the sweet Tango-picture (No.3) you can see Mehdi dancing with Daan. Page 4 pic4 (still Zeljkas pics): Ilaria. Page 3, pic6: Daan, Heiko, Eric. Page 2, pic3: Shelley, Sophia, Duncan, Omar, Danny and Rose... I want to go to bed now.. Somebody else please do the rest :D

Originally posted by Ghostie

But who is it ? Could you please translate the pics for us who haven't been there. Who are on them (well I can recognize some of them) ??

I am the person on the 3rd photo in giorgos photo section.

Instead of spoiling all the photographs by putting names on them, I decided with Heiko to make a separate page with photo's of everybody and a little information on each person.
That'll be up as soon as I got it ready, tomorrow latest.

Saw a short review of Anathema on Graspop.....think its in Dutch/Belgique? Not sure ............. Heiko / Daan, give us a t
ranslation:- users.skynet.be/gvd/grsppfrmst.html

Its by Rock Tribune Mag. Cheers John.

Anathema was on the first day of this Graspop in splendid form, thanks to the return of bassplayer Jamie, what makes that there 3 Cavanagh-brothers again. In this smoothened up lineup there comes an end to all rumours & gossips as some bandmembers would quit Anathema, on the contrary: there were more motivated and more impressive since a long time!
It's evident that Anathema concentrated their show mainly on material of 'A Fine day to Exit'; the large audience enjoys it. The melancholic metal sounds live more sincere as on the cd. It's good to hear that the commercial way they took, sounds live as the typical Anathema, powerful, subtle & pure. The whole set was perfectly balanced with an ultimate climax 'Panic', where the band draw one's sword with a new song on the old way. Summarised: a pleasant impressive show, only Anathema can do.

Here you are John!
I think the translation is understandable... greetz ;)

BTW, i post a translation later too, from the review of Mindview (Belgian metal magazine) :)

Originally posted by Heiko
What an unlucky bastard indeed :)
Wait till he sees the pics! haha
I already saw some of them. They are great !
And me having read about this meeting, and having failed to mail you :
I can kill myself for being so stupid