Graspop-meeting

I need help kids!! Uncle Terrys comin to Graspop but I dunno how to get there from Charleroi airport:confused:

Diabolicum, if you read this could you give me some directions and tell me what trains to get on?
:confused:

i also need help! i want to get there from poland, but i don't have much money, anyone can tell me how i can go through germany and not to pay much. anyone from geramny gonna be there? maybe someone (from germany) can take me? :rolleyes:

it's cool to see all these people coming to graspop. the more men there'll be, the more men i'll beat at the hairy chest competition - prepare for pain!

peace,
mehdi

yes i just noticed it today. anyway, he shaves his chest so no chance i speak to him.

peace,
mehdi

Originally posted by Eos
Anyone here from Ireland who's going to Graspop who could do me a veery little favour? Please :dopey: (it realy is very little *g*)

er, me mate is going from Ireland. I could ask him. What is the favour?? :p

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
yes i just noticed it today. anyway, he shaves his chest so no chance i speak to him

Im gonna shave your chest while you're asleep and glue the hairs onto Shauns chest. A bit like a sex-change or something!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Terry Armageddon

er, me mate is going from Ireland. I could ask him. What is the favour?? :p

It might sound strange.. *ggg*
I'm collecting the Euro coins from different countries.. Well to say it in a better way: The irish and the finish coins look the best and since I won't have the opportunity to go to Ireland very soon I wanted to ask if you could pleeeaaase bring me an irish 2Euro-coin :D :D

Originally posted by Eos

It might sound strange.. *ggg*
I'm collecting the Euro coins from different countries.. Well to say it in a better way: The irish and the finish coins look the best and since I won't have the opportunity to go to Ireland very soon I wanted to ask if you could pleeeaaase bring me an irish 2Euro-coin :D :D

OK, I have some anyway. Keep an eye out for me. Im very tall with curly hair and a muzzy and a Crown Paints tracksuit. I will be at the meeting points with Mehdi. See you soon:eek:

Originally posted by Terry Armageddon
Im gonna shave your chest while you're asleep and glue the hairs onto Shauns chest. A bit like a sex-change or something!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you do that i'll tell entwine's singer you're after him - watch your bum! :D