Graspop-meeting

'till tomorrow.... I just can't wait to see Moonspell, My Dying Bride, Bruce Dickinson and Anathema too of course! See you around!
:headbang:

I gonna take my camera with me, and I set some pictures online. (of the show and the meeting) Hopefully they are good, because the pictures of the ozzfest are bad (too much light and too far)

Did you also noticed the poll on the graspopsite... Anathema is the most popular band there is. How come? Because of we, loyal fans (I voted around 10 times...)

Originally posted by pince
I just want to say hello to people from this forum I've met at graspop. It was really great, and we have a lot of fun. I hope to see you soon :D

i agree..it was a really good weekend.cheers everyone!
by the way mariner, mail me your email address if you like.

I'm gonna mail the best to the wacko-dutchman d3vlin. But they are fuckin bad. Because of the lights there are many pics that are not sharp. But there are a few OK...

it was cool to meet you Peter. sorry for OH GOD IT's MARINEEEEER!!! thing but Omar and i can be very stupid some [most of the] time. cheers mate!

Originally posted by Mariner
I'm gonna mail the best to the wacko-dutchman d3vlin.

oh noooo! not another belgium vs. discussion! Did you see the grapop guestbook? It's loaded with that :( Personally I think it's just stupid to judge one by it's nationality. Anyway looking forward to your pictures.