The biggest forum meeting ever: Graspop - Bredabarst

toolsofthetrade said:
top row:
Maren (Snow2Fall), Lisan (Althea), John, Sophia (Somnium), Vinnie, Lotte (Charlotte1977), Lee, dunno, dunno
i wish the dunno dunno guys were me and uhm... some other person who would like to be there :err:

LostLenore said:
I had a great time too.
Pity I had to miss Breda but I couldn't miss out on a more exclusive performance yesterday. ;)

MMEEEETTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

:worship: THE PRIEST IS BACK!!!!!! :worship:
SwedenRocks10June9.jpg

and don't forget LIFE OF AGONY!!!!!!!! :headbang:

AAAAAGGGGHHHH you bastards Im with Elzka I wanna cry... I should be in that picture leather jacket anathema t shirt pissed as a fart. BUT NOOOOOO I was here in shitty widnes. Im rather pissed off at myself for missing this.

yeah dries, it was great, fucking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the priest was cool hehe and life of agony kicked ass as well :) u are really the festival god ;)

lisan, was really great to meet u too, I was looking around for u all to say goodbye but guess we missed :( anyway, glad u enjoyed the breda trip, I'm sure it was a great night :)

Just got home after a night on the bus. And I'll be off to university in a bit... :erk:

But first of all:
@Lisan: Biggest thanks and hugs for your warm hospitality and the nice talks. You are a wonderful friend!
@Mariner: SchfiftyFive thanx to our patient taxi driver! Fire z missiles! :Shedevil:
@Caro: I missed you in Breda... It's a shame we didn't manage to say goodbye properly. :erk: Hope you took some more amazing photos at Graspop that night. Well, I'm sure you did... :wave:
@Raf: Ja?! Nee?! :loco:
@Jussi: Proper cute metal boxers that like... :tickled:

@everyone else who was there: Thanks for making this weekend such a memorable experience for me... I love you. Keep on rockin'! Meeetaaaal! :kickass: :headbang:

cedarbreed said:
Liked them mate ?
yeah!!!!!!!!!! pure rock!!!

i saw them at dynamo three weeks ago and they were amazing but he seemed a bit drunk that gig... and i thought 'damn, can they do better than this amazing gig when he's more sober?'
AND THEY DID!!!!!!

you really missed something here.. i hope you still have a chance to see them in france somewhere this summer..

@ caro : i hope you still had your last train and that the trip was ok...and i'm currious about the pictures :headbang:

@everybody who was there... see ya next year (time)
@everybody who wasn't there but wanted to be... there is still graspop 2005 :headbang:

marginalé said:
yeah!!!!!!!!!! pure rock!!!

i saw them at dynamo three weeks ago and they were amazing but he seemed a bit drunk that gig... and i thought 'damn, can they do better than this amazing gig when he's more sober?'
AND THEY DID!!!!!!

you really missed something here.. i hope you still have a chance to see them in france somewhere this summer..

I don't think they're gonna play in France as long as the new album isn't out but I saw them in London for the last gig of the reunion tour :headbang:

i must say that the BB gig was the most intimate ever and really impressed me - perhaps not by technical quality this time, but most definately energeticly, having the forum lot around :headbang: loved it.
add that up to a brilliant but entiring Graspop weekend: i felt shit when i kicked Jussi on the train and coming home :yell:
(we even had to spend the night in the park in Breda, missing out on the last train to Rotterdamned by 10 lousy minutes :Smug: BUT that was a laugh :D cheers Jussi, enjoy yer time @ Roskilde; and Allan!)

but a lot of properly nice ppl have entered my ever expanding group of mates,
big up to everyone! :Spin: