Who are you?

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Is there actually anyone in here that will go to Antimatter in Gent? Heiko and Mariner I suppose?
Anyway, I'll be there, THAT's for sure.
Oh and I won't be the first to leave there! Dunc is DJ'ing afterwards :)

I´ll be there too :). Just booked the flight :D

w00000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Zeljkaaaaaaaaaaaaa *kiss*kiss*kiss
:D

oh I am daan, Pieter's saviour during dark nights driving home after lousy farmerfestivals in northern hollandblabla graspop blabla greece fest blabla almost every fest... oh well

My real name is Martijn Kalksma. Martijn is pronounced like Martine (as in valentine). I was also at Graspop, but didn't get to meet the group of other boardmembers there, shame...

I am 26 years old and have a fulltime administrative job at a pension company (the 2nd largest in the Netherlands). Furthermore I am just a friendly, easygoing guy passionately into heavy music... I have one younger brother too.

For a pic of me go here and click MadTinus.

I am James. I now live in england, but used to live right next to graspop in belgium and go back every year. If you saw some drunk long haired bloke at graspop it might have been me, or one of the other thousands of em... :lol:

So noone knows me :lol: and this post is basically a bit worthless :D

Originally posted by 7 Dying Trees
I am James. I now live in england, but used to live right next to graspop in belgium and go back every year. If you saw some drunk long haired bloke at graspop it might have been me, or one of the other thousands of em... :lol:

So noone knows me :lol: and this post is basically a bit worthless :D

Well that's all we're living for. :Smug:

We're all living for worthless posts? :eek:

aaaanyway. I'm one finnish-freak also. Some people from crete might remember me being one of the suicidal idiots that went swimming despite the lightning close to us :loco: :tickled:

now i know it _might_ hit us, but we just had too much fun in the water :D apologies and thanks for trying to save Giorgos :D

[edit]

oh yeah, and have a nice weekend everyone! I'm now off to getting pissed. :D hey, I am finnish afterall :rolleyes: (and it's the first weekend in Finland in a month or so for me).

cheers!

[edit of edit]

holy fock there's just too many smilies in this post. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
We're all living for worthless posts? :eek:

aaaanyway. I'm one finnish-freak also. Some people from crete might remember me being one of the suicidal idiots that went swimming despite the lightning close to us :loco: :tickled:

No, swimming in the thunder and lightnings is why we're living for..you know. ;) At least that's a great and exciting hobby!