you cannot tell what people are like through the net

9.jpg

I also agree that you can't tell what people are like on the net. You see, in real life I'm a charismatic lady charmer, whereas on the net I seem like a seedy paedophile. Ha ha. No, neither of those are true.

Crack Hitler said:
I'm a little saddened about the fact that quite a few past regulars here have started visiting this forum less and less, and some even stopped altogether. Can't blame them, since witnessing these feuds over and over again past, i dunno, a year(?) have made me wanna hang around here less regularly.
interesting fact: there are currently 13 people on this forum when theres only 1 0r 2 on all the other UM ones. And this place is always packed when theres a bit of e-scandal afoot

rubberneckers to a man :tickled:

Bambi said:
interesting fact: there are currently 13 people on this forum when theres only 1 0r 2 on all the other UM ones. And this place is always packed when theres a bit of e-scandal afoot

:tickled:
what did you say?! :D

Bastet said:
what did you say?! :D

I googled it, it says "a gawking onlooker". Now that leads us to "gawking", I hate monolingual dictionaries, the constant deferral of meaning, now there's your Derrida :cool:

Crack Hitler said:
I'm a little saddened about the fact that quite a few past regulars here have started visiting this forum less and less, and some even stopped altogether. Can't blame them, since witnessing these feuds over and over again past, i dunno, a year(?) have made me wanna hang around here less regularly.

ah, here we go again, right? o_O
yeah! come back mariner and raf and caroline and tools and elzka and ...and ... all of you! :cry: