UM/net buddies you've met in person??

Lanterns

1 girl in her cups
May 5, 2003
East Bumblefuck
Have you met someone in person whom you first just "knew" from UM?
Personally, I've once met Talia aka Fenrir13. It was after the COB gig at the Tavastia Club in Hel(l)sinki; I'd headed straight to the Ilves (bar right next to the club) after the show, for some cider and a long sappy phone convo and some more cider;). And as I walked out of the bar there were still *a few* people hanging out outside the club...including this "klein aber oho" chick in camo pants. I recognized her immediately; we walked to the railway station together and talked, and she was cool! (Hi Tal! :headbang: :))
Also, I'm REALLY looking forward to meeting July aka Maili Björklund! Hopefully we'll meet at the RockHard festival and get drrrunk together! STAAAAAY NUUUTS! Funny Farm Siztaz 4Life! :headbang: :kickass: :D
Have YOU met someone in person you first met on these forums???

I've met bobvex, and Kyle- the_drip. I saw LepperAffinity at the opeth show once, but we didn't realize we were from um, until we started talking. I might be meeting Axana in few weeks.

so of course i've met sister_of_sorrow and her sister (;)) and Zarok666. I'll hopefully soon meet tal and ....yeah, i guess on wacken many of the ultimate metal-people will run around.

Spellbound, Kreator UK, Day_Before_Dawn, Double Edged Razor, K Of London, Lake Bodom 666

And i'm pretty sure Bryan was just saying with me the past 3 nights... :lol:

I've met cinflames, Metal Maiden (Carol), Squeak, Sadistik, UCSBdude, some dude that lives 3 miles away from that I jammed with (I can't remember his screen name), Neil Turbin, and one other dude (but things didn't go too well between us).

I've met Tal aka Fenrir 13 and Zsuzsa in Hellsinki, Zarok666 on Wacken and Thilo on Summer Breeze (are YOU sister of sorrow ? ...errr...and later handing me a bottle of vodka ;) ). And occasionally I meet Missery, if I can't avoid it somehow :p :loco: :) .
All of them cool guys, hope to see you soon again wherever :wave: :) .

-Gavin- said:
Spellbound, Kreator UK, Day_Before_Dawn, Double Edged Razor, K Of London, Lake Bodom 666

And i'm pretty sure Bryan was just saying with me the past 3 nights... :lol:

Hey Gavin dont forget me!! :wave:
(was with kreator UK(tom) and Double edged razor(ed))

Tssch!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
i've met Killin, Kuvasz, this other guy that lives next to me who didnt post here much, and besides i forgot his nick on UM, so you wont remember him probably :lol:
and Thomas

aaand i think that's about it.

Ahem!! I am Cris now.
Ok, fellas... envy me! I can see Yanko any time I want! :loco:

Anyway, I have met everyone on Yanko's list.

gav, heavenscent, Fallen_froM_grace..does she even post anymore. soon to more to come. me tired. spent 12 hours a train ride from scotland.