80's Matchbox B-Line Disaster
Judasville
Sengir
Cowboys And Aliens
Axamenta
In-Quest
Autumn
Chimaera

These are the bands myself and Stonewall will be seeing at Graspop Metal Meeting in Belgium on June 24th, 25th and 26th!

I was just waiting until we were certain we were going until I mentioned anything. Plane tickets picked up yesterday, festival tickets paid for and have been sent out to me apparently, and my passport will be here in two weeks-ish, so I guess it is now official. We are going.

:headbang: FUCKING. METAL. :headbang:

It’s just a shame that Iron Maiden will cancel when find out a couple Aussies will be in attendance. :( Oh well.. I suppose Dream Theater, Dio, Nevermore and Gravedigger will make up for the loss.

I shall. It will take months to wipe the smile from my face, and the boner from my pants. I can't wait to hear the rest of the lineup.

I have been making an effort to listen to some of the bands on there that I haven't really heard of. I am not familiar with Nuclear Assault Iccy, what shall I chase up for download to check em out? And Spawno, can you recommend me some Behemoth?

Behemoth isnt all THAT good Blitzy, I have been told their live shows absolutely DESTROY though, so catch a bit of them if you can, they are really technical death metal. Check out the Demigod and Zos Kia Cultis albums.

I had two of these suckers arrive in the mail today!

graspopticket.jpg

:kickass: