Grave Digger Appreciation

Zac

Videodrome
Dec 4, 2003
Southern California
Any fans lurking here?
I've been spinning Tunes Of War & Knights Of The Cross this week, and these are just excellent power metal releases. Check this band out if you want some heavy power metal with balls!

I think Jag & Grave Digger should go on tour in the states.
"Underated & United Tour 2006"

I love Grave Digger! I would see every show at the county fair when it was there. Always put on a good show and blew Bigfoot out of the water!

medium

Yep I love Grave Digger. I remember I posted a thread on metal-rules.com a long time ago of a VS. thread between Jag and Grave, before I knew that Jag Panzer poster was actually Mark :oops:
And I remember Mark posting saying that Grave Digger sold more, and I was like "Okay but which do you like more?"
Mark: Well I like my band more.

Man was I owned....

Is this the same Grave Gigger that was around in the 80's? I used to own the cassette of "Heavy Metal Breakdown" Back From War was a great song, but I thought the rest of the album was forgettable and the production was terrible.

Aias said:
Is this the same Grave Gigger that was around in the 80's? I used to own the cassette of "Heavy Metal Breakdown" Back From War was a great song, but I thought the rest of the album was forgettable and the production was terrible.

It is. And trust me, they went from merely passable 80's Metal to BLAZING SPEED METAL WITH 5 MILLION GRAPEFRUIT SIZED TESTICLES OF STEEL. :headbang:

Katana Overlord said:
Although their current stuff is better, their old stuff from the 80's was still really good.

Oh, I love War Games and Heavy Metal Breakdown. I even give STRONGER THAN EVER a spin every now and then! But their stuff from the early 90's and onward is just light years ahead.

Roddoliver said:
I like them very much, though I don't think they are power metal at all. The Last Supper was great, but my fave is The Grave Digger.

No?
Listen to the chrouses of "The Curse Of Jacques" and "Rheingold" and tell me Grave Digger aren't not a power metal act.