Grave Digger for PPV!!!!

Creeps said:
Shhh (looks around) they're on to me...

Yah I meant the thrash/death stuff.. but anything that reminds me of Anal Cunt I can't stand.. hehe

Anal Cunt is more about being noisy and humorous than anything. if you want to try some good grindcore bands, try Cephalic Carnage or Macabre. or Assuck.

Ryan

Grave Digger deserves to play this festival! Even if Glen is not a fan of their music he should still get them. They have a lot of fans in the states and have not played here since the 80's so obviously if they were on the bill, and should be headliners, they would draw a large crowd. I think people underestimate how many fans they do have here. The same thing goes for Running Wild. Both Running Wild and Grave Digger do the major metal festivals in Europe and Running Wild just headlined Wacken in 2003. Does Glen need anymore reasons why he should get both these bands? I don't think so. A fantastic festival for metal and I look forward to next year.
Also, go to www.thatssometal.com for interviews with both Peavy from Rage and Mike Lepond from Symphony X, as well as reviews, news, etc, on the power/prog metal scene

I definetly think that Grave Digger deserves to headline this festival. I know that Glen is not crazy about them but alot of fans are and he would draw alot of people. Just think about the power metal world for a second. ProgPower attendies have seen Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Angra, Nightwish, Rage, and Symphony X. Power metal fans in America have had the opportunity to see Hammerfall and Primal Fear if they caught them on their respective tours with Dio and Halford. While Primal Fear and Hammerfall would be big draws to ProgPower I think Glen should try to get bands that haven't had their feet step on American shores yet and keep things even more fresh. GRAVE DIGGER - DEFINETLY. RUNNING WILD - DEFINETLY. STRATOVARIUS - DEFINETLY. Those are the three most important bands to get right now.