Grave Digger

Definately one of my favorites and i really would like to see them play Progpower. Heart of Darkness, Tunes of War, The Grave Digger....great stuff. I saw them at BWBK and thats all they have done in the States so they really need to get back here.
Anyone know if Glenn has considered them?

Great band, one of my absolute favorites. Don't think Glenn will get them because of the fact that they have played BWBK. I don't see the big deal though about not getting them because of that. I saw them at BWBK and thought they were phenomenal. If they played ProgPower that would be all I need to attend the fest that year. Heart of Darkness, The Grave Digger, The Reaper, Tunes of War all great stuff.

TheGraveDigger said:
Great band, one of my absolute favorites. Don't think Glenn will get them because of the fact that they have played BWBK. I don't see the big deal though about not getting them because of that. I saw them at BWBK and thought they were phenomenal. If they played ProgPower that would be all I need to attend the fest that year. Heart of Darkness, The Grave Digger, The Reaper, Tunes of War all great stuff.
Right on! Just have GD headline Friday and Freedom Call do the same on Saturday, and you could put whomever else in the other slots, and I'd still be there!:headbang: