Grave Digger's latest

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Anybody else listen to their latest album, and what did you think? I can away from it quite uninspired. I just didn't feel much by the music. Yet, I thought there were moments when I was going to be really satisfied by a song, only to be disappointed. Maybe future listens will make me enjoy this album more...

Anybody else listen to their latest album, and what did you think? I can away from it quite uninspired. I just didn't feel much by the music. Yet, I thought there were moments when I was going to be really satisfied by a song, only to be disappointed. Maybe future listens will make me enjoy this album more...

I think the songs are quite strong on it - probably their best since "Tunes of War" in my opinion. However, they deserve full credit for one of the best productions on any power/heavy metal album in recent years. The new disc just sounds amazing. Brilliant production!!!!

c.

I have not purchased it yet actually! I plan on getting it soon and consider myself a fairly big Grave Digger fan. The new tracks on their myspace sound promising, but of course I can't give a full judgment until I listen to the full album. I'll probably like it a lot, given my preference for Manni Schmidt-era Grave Digger (The S/T one from a few years ago is by far my favorite Grave Digger album, although I love Tunes of War, Excalibur, and Rheingold too!)