great gear for Sale!! (apogee, RME, LA Audio,....)

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
I just pulled the trigger on an Apogee AD-16X....
best fucking interface for my PT HD rig.

obviously this thing is ridiculously expensive, so I gotta sell some gear to climb out of this deep black hole.

for sale is:

- RME Hammerfall HDSP 9652 Soundcard

- RME Multiface incl PCI-Card

- Apogee RosettaAD (Überawesome AD converter....used this one for mastering)

- LA Audio Classic Compressor II (Great 1176 style compressor...loving it and it hurts so see it go)

Palmer Audionomix (4ch active DI box)

- TL Space TDM

- Moogerfooger bundle v4 (lowpass filter)

possible sales:

- Engl 4x12 Pro v30 (..would be pickup only)

- Jackson USA SL-1 with EMG (MINT!!)

this list might get longer in the next hours/days, so check back

Oi lasse, for sales purposes and me trying to send you the last DI tracks, yer PM box is full.. :)

Oh and are there pics of the jackson? i have a friend who might be interested as he is looking for a new guitar at the moment.

I sgoul have a better one somewhere..this ones got all the fingerprints etc on it...
it's absolutely clean in reality..no scratches whatsoever

http://lsd-tonstudio.de/sonstiges/Gitpics/Gitpix/SL-1 Entire Front.JPG

I can vouch for this! It's in unnaturally perfect condition!
Plays a beauty too! LOVE this guit!

I'll also testify to how much lasse looks after his gear and keeps it in perfect condition (been shouted at for taking beers near it one too many times :lol:!)

I'll also testify to how much lasse looks after his gear and keeps it in perfect condition (been shouted at for taking beers near it one too many times :lol:!)

lol!

Cool, i'll forward the link.. what price were you thinking Lasse?

haha....
yeah, tbh I'll only sell the Jackson if he other stuff doesn't get sold...I'm really digging this guitar.

not sure about the price yet (if I sell it)....
I guess I won't be able to resist a good offer ;)

I may be getting a settlement soon from being fucked over by my car insurance company, in which case I'd definitely be interested in the Multiface (without the PCI card, since I'm on a laptop) if the price was good! But I certainly wouldn't ask you to hold it for me or anything since the money is uncertain...

I may be getting a settlement soon from being fucked over by my car insurance company, in which case I'd definitely be interested in the Multiface (without the PCI card, since I'm on a laptop) if the price was good! But I certainly wouldn't ask you to hold it for me or anything since the money is uncertain...

cool...price will be decent

Lasse, how is the "Soft Limit" function on the Apogee? Does it kill snare drums at all? I've been in the market for a good D/A to clip during mastering for quite some time, but I have a feeling I could snag one on eBay in the States, cheaper than I could by paying to ship overseas.

Lasse, how is the "Soft Limit" function on the Apogee? Does it kill snare drums at all? I've been in the market for a good D/A to clip during mastering for quite some time, but I have a feeling I could snag one on eBay in the States, cheaper than I could by paying to ship overseas.

it's actually really good.
there's a thread about clipping during mastering somewhere...I posted Samples with the softclip on/off etc.

I'm using it all the time (and will be using it on the AD-16x as well).

prices EU/USA might be an issue though