Nuendo DAW and Mixer Setup for Sale

MetalWorks

Apr 19, 2007
Sacramento, CA
www.myspace.com
Nuendo Complete Mixer and DAW Recording Setup for sale. Ready to record 16 Tracks right out of the box with Nuendo 2.

Setup includes:

Mackie 32.8 Analog Mixing Console with Meter Bridge and Power Supply.
Mixer is in excellent condition, meter bridge has a scratch on one corner but is otherwise in Excellent condition. Comes with dust cover, manual.
The Mackie Console handles all Monitoring, Studio Talkback, Headphone mixes etc. Direct outs can be used for Recording straight to the DAW as well as connections to Tape Machines via the rear outputs and tape return inputs.

Custom Recording Desk made for the Mackie 32.8 Mixer. Has 40 Rack spaces! Designed the center section to house the converters which connect directly below to the Mackie Console. Also has a center slot for a half rack space device such as a preamp or compressor. Splits into 3 sections for easy moving or placement.

2 Steinberg Nuendo/RME 96K 8 I/O AD/DA converters.

1 Steinberg Nuendo/RME 9652 Audio Card capable of 24 input channels.

Nuendo 2 for Mac complete with original box, manuals, installation disc, and transfer of ownership form.

Apple Power Mac G4 1.25Ghz with 1GB of Ram and 3 Hard drives. 80GB, 40GB, 120Gb.

Apple Cinema 17" LCD.

Comes pre-installed with Mac OSX 10.4.6.

Also comes with Drum Kit From Hell Superior installed and various other plugins.

Includes all of the optical cables needed to connect to the Audio Card and 2 TRS 8 Channel Cable Snakes valued over $100 a piece.

I have all of the original boxes/packaging for each piece of equipment.

All gear is in excellent condition. Desk has a few minor paint scratches.

Used to record maybe 10 bands and a few home demo's in the last 3-4 years.

Paid over $10,000

Selling for $5,000.

Located in Folsom, CA USA.

PM if interested.

All of the gear mentioned is pictured here:

Console.jpg

I think I am actually going to part it out since not alot of people need all of the things include or might not have all the cash.

So heres what I will take individually:

-----------------------------------
Mackie 32.8 and Desk $2500

---------------------------------------------------------------

2 Steinberg Nuendo/RME 96K 8 I/O AD/DA converters (On Hold)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Steinberg Nuendo/RME 9652 Audio Card capable of 24 input channels $300
Comes with Original packaging, install disc and is currently configured for Mac but also works with PC by removing an IC Chip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple Power Mac G4 with Apple Cinema 17" LCD, 1.25Ghz, 1GB Ram, 3 Hard Drives 240GB Total
Nuendo 2 with transfer of ownership form. All come with original Box, manuals, install discs etc. $1000