Great gig at Skali in Cyprus

Sofos

New Metal Member
Jan 14, 2003
Cyprus
Visit site
I saw Nightingale yesterday and they rocked! I had never heard them before, yesterday was my first time... great songs! I dont think they expected that many people to come

Anyway great show. I hope they come again :)

Anyone went?? I think I saw a couple of cypriots posting here before

Hello Sofos, i was there too. It was a great show, wasn't it? Indeed , there were lots of people. Nightingale rocked. So did the other bands, Antimatter and especially the CYPRIOT GODS, ARMAGEDDON. They impressed me. Nice show.

I hate you both :cry: :wah: :wah: :wah:
no,okey,I'm joking.....i don't hate you....i'm just a bit jealous :rolleyes:

Ante me to kalo na erthoun kai apo ta meri mas *dreamimg*

They played about an hour i think... so did antimatter

Tha rthoun ki apo ki:) Makari na xame tis sinavlies pou exete ekei kai stin kipro... twra zileuw kai gw:D

I believe that Armageddon should be recognised worldwide...it is sad that bands like this (who have nothing less than some enormous bands) are known only in Cyprus and in a few other countries. In the show yesterday they kicked ass. Their songs are terrific, and unfortunately, RARE.

Yeah Armageddon are fucking amazing... Their EP "Spoils Of Conflict" could easily stand next to any early Queensryche album... The new song they played at the gig was excellent... I think they actually signed with The End Records so that means their releases will be distributed worldwide and they may even get to tour extensively... The problem is I think ther already is a metal band called Armageddon, I doubt they are bigger than our Armageddon though.

It was a great gig, surley one of the best in the history of N.G. It was a great feeling playing in this nice environment. Great audience !
I hope the TV/film version will looks good too.
We played a long set, about and hour with one encore:

Into the light
Scarred for life
Falling
Shadowland Serenade
The game
Nightfall overture
Game over
Deep inside of nowhere
Shadowman
Revival
Black tears

Encore:

Steal the moon

What a blast !
Thank you all great people on this nice island

Powerslave said:
Yeah Armageddon are fucking amazing... Their EP "Spoils Of Conflict" could easily stand next to any early Queensryche album... The new song they played at the gig was excellent... I think they actually signed with The End Records so that means their releases will be distributed worldwide and they may even get to tour extensively... The problem is I think ther already is a metal band called Armageddon, I doubt they are bigger than our Armageddon though.

The "other" Armageddon (one of them, anyway) is Chris Amott's (Arch Enemy) band. Three albums out already.

I think Nightingale should come to Finland
because I can't afford going anywhere else to see them live!

and I'm not getting any vacation this year!

:hotjump:

It would be a (wet???) dream come true! :Spin: