Great interview with Greg Walls - link

Surprised at how Scott had money,never really heard that side of things before,or was it spitz?
Scott Was the only one in this times with a real job and real wage (with his father in a jewelry)
others members of the band were still lack of funds...
He still lives with his mother and spent all of his money in equipment.
This was before Spitz join the band
It's in the Holy Book! :p

Last edited:
I've been out of the loop for long time and just reading this now. Greg Walls is still active doing guitar stuff part time but really sucks Dan Lilker is stuck in the middle of this as well.

Greg posted another video. I totally believe it. Billy Milano had some nickname for Scott, and called him J#+cifer back in early 2000. I'll leave it censored, but pretty sure Billy's rants and exact uncensored phrase is still in the other forum here for Billy Milano

Greg posted another video. I totally believe it. Billy Milano had some nickname for Scott, and called him J#+cifer back in early 2000. I'll leave it censored, but pretty sure Billy's rants and exact uncensored phrase is still in the other forum here for Billy Milano

Scott can be a douch sometimes :/
Frankie, Joey, and Danny are my favorite and probably the nicest.

Reactions: Thrashard925
Scott can be a douch sometimes :/
Frankie, Joey, and Danny are my favorite and probably the nicest.

I found another video, Greg is pretty funny. I met Scott once and it was kind of awkward moment and kinda blew me off.

Kinda funny though, it was at S.O.D. show at Maxwells in Hoboken NJ, this was like the very early days of the internet, and someone gave me their information for me to give to Scott, and basically this guy wanted to talk to Scott and was going to design their Anthrax web page... So I give Scott this piece of paper .. he was like what the fuck is this...lololol. Who knows, maybe Scott got in touch with him and was the person who started their first web page.

I got to see Scott again in Las Vegas during a CES convention, he was walking around MGM Hotel with his dad, I was like OMG, but was like yeah, didn't want to bother him with his dad around.

Coolest I met was Dan Lilker, he would always show up at random local shows and just hang out with fans and talk. I used to see Dan all the time and had amazing talks

Reactions: n0tmanthrax
I found another video, Greg is pretty funny. I met Scott once and it was kind of awkward moment and kinda blew me off.

Kinda funny though, it was at S.O.D. show at Maxwells in Hoboken NJ, this was like the very early days of the internet, and someone gave me their information for me to give to Scott, and basically this guy wanted to talk to Scott and was going to design their Anthrax web page... So I give Scott this piece of paper .. he was like what the fuck is this...lololol. Who knows, maybe Scott got in touch with him and was the person who started their first web page.

I got to see Scott again in Las Vegas during a CES convention, he was walking around MGM Hotel with his dad, I was like OMG, but was like yeah, didn't want to bother him with his dad around.

Coolest I met was Dan Lilker, he would always show up at random local shows and just hang out with fans and talk. I used to see Dan all the time and had amazing talks

Lol. His hair is as real as Scott's. XD.

Dan Lilker has always seemed like a cool dude. I can't believe someone spread a rumour of him shitting on Frankie's pillow in the early Anthrax days. Lmao.

Btw, it must've been awesome to go to a SOD show. \m/

BTW I checked out this new Greg's band and it's pretty good. A nice sounding American classic hard rock and he's some serious shredder. I believe he got fucked over just like many members after him.