Great Lineup, Glenn!!!

alexofbodom

Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
Thank you, Glenn, for the wonderful lineup at PPIV. This festival will kick ass once again.
I have seen several people posting here saying that this year's festival sucks. I think the main problem is that people are getting too greedy. This is only the fourth edition of PP, and the festival has already established itself as one of the premiere festivals on the planet. Last year's lineup was out of this world with three of the biggest power metal bands of all time (Angra, Gamma Ray, and Blind Guardian) all present. It is hard to top that! Still, this years event, although not as high in quaity of bands as last year, is still a kick ass festival and by far the best festival on this side of the planet. I am German, but I have to admit that this festival would be one of the top festivals in Europe.
As for this year's bands:

-Redemption - have never heard their music, but looking at their lineup they look to be a very good prog band and a great opener for the festival.

-Mercenary - have never heard them. Will get their latest album.

-Vanden plas - ONe of greates prog metal bands in the world. I was looking forward to see them at PPII, now I will get chance to see them at PPIV.

-Nightwish - Although I did not like their latest album too much, their previous two albums kick major ass.

Symphony X - One of my favorite bands in the world. Have sen them twice already, but I am always pumped to see them again.

-Pagan's Mind - One of the biggest surprises for me last year. Celestial Entrance is unbelievable.

-Secre Sphere - great band! I'm looking forward to their new album

-Circle II Circle - have not heard them...I like Zack Stevens voice though

-Evergrey - They rule!!!!! Will be third time I see them (will see them in Cleveland). I always love to see them.

-Rage - The band I wanted to see the most this year (together with Grave Digger and Children of Bodom). Thanks, Glenn!!!!!!!!

PPIV will rule!!!!!!!!!!