Great news for Exciter and fans!

Psychonaut

God Of Emptiness
Nov 29, 2002
Second left after Wal-Mart
Visit site
Just read this...

Original EXCITER members Dan Beehler (drums) and Allan Johnson (bass) have announced they have come to an agreement with Megaforce Records to re-release the first six Exciter albums. ANNIHILATOR guitarist/founder Jeff Waters has already remastered the albums. They include: Heavy Metal Maniac (1983), Violence and Force (1984), Long Live The Loud (1985), Better Live Than Dead (1990), Unveiling The Wicked (1986) and O.T.T. (1988). These re-releases will include bonus material such as video footage, rare interviews and pictures from that era.

In addition, the Feel The Knife EP (1985) and World War III (US Metal Volume 2/Shrapnel Records single 1982) will be re- issued, also with bonus material.

Violence And Force will be re-released internationally on November 9th. The rest of the catalogue will appear on the shelves in early 2005.

Congrats to the band, Clammy! :headbang:

Kind of "old news", I put in the morning "Violence And Force" in my wishlist on CD Universe. Release date Nove. 09 :D

The ad is for the New Testament. It mentions you as the new bassist. Rob "Clammy" Cohen. It has a listing of all the tracks on the album plus a brief description of the tracks. The ad is on page 19 if you can find a copy of the magazine.

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
The ad is for the New Testament. It mentions you as the new bassist. Rob "Clammy" Cohen. It has a listing of all the tracks on the album plus a brief description of the tracks. The ad is on page 19 if you can find a copy of the magazine.

Cool! Thanks. I wonder if it's the same "The End Records" ad I saw in BW&BK last month, whrere some of the song titles were spelled wrong, hehehe...

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Clammy said:
Cool! Thanks. I wonder if it's the same "The End Records" ad I saw in BW&BK last month, whrere some of the song titles were spelled wrong, hehehe...

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I saw the misprints on that add on BW&BK too. Was it the label that
okay'd that?! I actually clipped the article that's in that mag along with the
ad. I'm kinda nutty like that....
They gave it a decent review too.
I think they would have preferred an all new record.
Like I said, for someone just getting acquainted with the band it's a
killer collection of tracks....
Take Care Clammiester!
Sixxswine

I read this news the other day and I am very excited about it. The only Exciter album I own is "Unveiling The Wicked" and it is BAD ASS! Can't wait to get all these classics as well as re-buy Unveiling.