GREAT the gatehring bootleg for free download

Burnn

Ashes 2 Ashes Dust 2 Dust
Oct 9, 2002
Paris - France
www.meh.fr.st
Coucou!!

As somepeople posted about Antimatter on the TG forum I do the same here about TG... Let's make it short...

Fans of TG click on the Sand & Mercury image below and go download a really good bootleg of the gathering recorded in Paris 2 years ago!! More will follow... next month :)

Cheerios!!

Burn

Originally posted by intet
:confused: i've never heard them before, though..

You SHOULD!!!! Now check 'em out!!!
Try 'Mandylion' & 'Nighttime Birds' for some emo ambient "metal"
More rocky: 'if_then_else'
And if you want some black-death (sorry if i'm not totally right 'bout that) go for their first record 'Always', but I don't like it)
Important thing is that they've a female singer (Anneke!!!)

Go for it!

LOL Anneke is my fave female singer!! her voice...

Anyway.. you forgot the masterpiece how to measure a Planet!!
Also the psycho Black light District and the coming soon next album :)

Burn

Originally posted by Mariner
And if you want some black-death (sorry if i'm not totally right 'bout that) go for their first record 'Always', but I don't like it)
Important thing is that they've a female singer (Anneke!!!)

Go for it!
That one is DOOOOOOOOOOM!
( :mad: black-death :mad: )
One of the really good early doom-death albums that incorporated keyboards for the atmosphere. A classic!

They had male grunts instead of Anneke's lovely voice back then. The singer (Bart Smits) left the band after 'Always...' and formed a death metal band, of which I forgot the name (nothing special).

And indeed: go for it!
I like that album as much as 'Mandylion' actually ;)

Everybody is talking about Mandylion (very good album indeed) and Nightime Birds. Why do the best albums have to be the "hardest" ones? I think If_Then_Else was grand! You can find so many influences in there by all sorts of bands and styles, combined perfectly. The ep was great also and I think (and hope) that the new album is gonna be the one of the best lp's of the year. Anyway.... that's only an opinion so don't shot! :)

Hmmm if_then_else has somethin gless than htmap and BLD for sure!! It's not bad at all but compared to the htmap masterpiece... I really do thing NB and ite are the "worst" almbums of Anneke's era...

Burn

Originally posted by sol83
Everybody is talking about Mandylion (very good album indeed) and Nightime Birds. Why do the best albums have to be the "hardest" ones? I think If_Then_Else was grand! You can find so many influences in there by all sorts of bands and styles, combined perfectly. The ep was great also and I think (and hope) that the new album is gonna be the one of the best lp's of the year. Anyway.... that's only an opinion so don't shot! :)

Marry me :)