Great to meet you

Bo

New Metal Member
Sep 19, 2004
I am a friend of Joe Kurtz{Maiden Seattle}. I helped you pack up your gear at the Crocadile Cafe in Seattle. I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to sign a promo photo for my my son Cole and of coarse the guitar picks were a big hit. You gals are a class act,as well as awesome musicians. Mark nice meeting you as well. You take good care of those girls ! I was wandering if you guys could help me find an Eddie mask for halloween for my son? Killers era would be cool. Thanks, and hopefully we will meet again soon

Hey AJA, thanks for the response. On saturday Maiden Seattle played a blistering show in Bellingham. Joe and I were talking at work today and he said Iron Maiden is going to play Vancouver B.C. next summer as part of their Early Days release tour. According to a source anyway. Have you heard anything? Could you ask Mark about the Eddie masks as I would love to have a couple for Halloween? Is there a website where I can find them? Keep Rockin.

Thanks Again
Bo

he bo - nice to meet u2 and thanks for all your help at the croc. i haven't heard anything re: im tour but there's some kewl eddie masks on ebay for 25 bucks right now. looks like their piece of mind era - just slap a wig on it for the retro look :)

Thanks Sara for the mask info. Hope you have a good show in S.F. Bring the Pound to the ground!!!!
Thanks Again
Bo