GREEN CARNATION 3/15/2006 EL Paso

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
I just saw the most amazing show, and met some of the most amazing people. Last night in El Paso, the sleepy little west texas town was graced by GREEN CARNATION. I went to the show and was not disappointed by any means. To start with i wore a PYRAMAZE "Legend of the Bone Carver" shirt, and well this guy comes up to me and asks do you Like PYRMAZE? I said yes and we started to talk, well it turns out it was Kjetil, the lead singer of GC. well for the next two hours i sat with the band and we talked about their tour had a lot of beers, how they liked the states had a few more beers, and food and other stuff, even made a phone call to a friend of mine TZ and made her day as she got to talk to them. They talked of How much they wanted to play PROGPOWER USA as it is the priemer festival in the world and they have heard so much about, PPVIII maybe Glenn. Then it was time for them to play 11:00pm well by then the crowd had thinned out from the 600-700 that had started down to about 200, well we were not in for a let down as for the nextt 2 1/2 hours we were treated to the best GC had to offer, and it was AWESOME to say the least, they are a fabulous band and a great stage presence. I left after saying bye to all the guys in the band, and exchanging e-mail addresses and phone numbers. It will be a night i will remember for a long time. So if GC comes anywhere near you do yourself a favor and go see them, you will not be disappointed, I promise you.:headbang:

YtseJammer said:
I missed the NYC show due to the late start..I'd like to seem them play PP VIII!

Glad you enjoyed the show!

You and me both. It seems like yesterday when both of us were complaining about that the night of the show... Both idiots at home, unable to attend the show... :lol:

I'm gonna be making a 2 hr drive to see them next Friday in Augusta. Don't care to see any of the others from what I've been able to find and hear. But the trip for them alone should be much worth it. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Danny

The show was amazing!!!! Only about 30 people but wow!!! They even got to play for an extra 30 min... I ended up buying everything from there merch. stand. At the end of the show, i was able to get my stuff signed, and talked to the band. Great bunch of guys, and very upbeat about the situation. Having just 10 people singing the words to the songs, was worth every min. of the set. This coming from the band themselves. Great exp.!!! Even talked to them about ProgPower usa. They said that it was just to exp. to come over for a few days. I then went on talking about how ProgPower would embrace them and such. PLEASE try to get them for the future. Such a moving band!!!! One of my fav. shows all year!!!