Greetings All From Big Sky Country!!!!!!!!!!

buzz

Aug 31, 2001
cental wisc
Visit site
WHOO-HAH!!!!! i have net access for the first time in a week and half:tickled:......so what'd i miss????/ i see some dick has started shit with guerrilla and ledmag:erk:.....rebirth--some old skool eh??? try d.r.i.'s dirty rotten album the one with madman(awesome ditty) and soup kitchen and i don't need society
anim-jjd.gif
...............or old ass-kreator for the evil in ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.later all:wave:..............p.s. montana is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hey dude, I was thinking KREATOR as well.

So, are ya gonna send us some pics or what?

Glad to hear from ya. Good to know your safe.

buzz said:
WHOO-HAH!!!!! i have net access for the first time in a week and half:tickled:......so what'd i miss????/ i see some dick has started shit with guerrilla and ledmag:erk:.....rebirth--some old skool eh??? try d.r.i.'s dirty rotten album the one with madman(awesome ditty) and soup kitchen and i don't need society
anim-jjd.gif
...............or old ass-kreator for the evil in ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.later all:wave:..............p.s. montana is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gee, I really missed you. Thanks for keeping us informed on you fucking boring life. Tell mom and dad to go fuck themselves.

Some Dick.