Greetings from a bulgarian metalhead

Preacher_bg

peanut
Aug 17, 2008
Blackwater Park
Ok,so here we go...
Good day (morning,afternoon,evening...it depends on the point of view of you all ;) )!!!
My name is Ivailo,as you can see I'm from Bulgaria,where the metal community is strong,truly strong...but that doesn't mean that the majority is open-minded to all kinds of metal...quite the opposite,actually.Nevermind ;)
I'm 17 and I started my metalheadness about 2 and a half years ago (before that daddy thought me all about oldschool rock) and my first band became surprisingly Dream Theater (not Iron Maiden or Metallica,for example)...since then I'm a proggy and I've tried not to limit myself in a genre,but expand all metal-knowledge... ;) ...and since I participate in 2-3 musical bands with different styles it's kinda my duty to push things to the limits.But,hey,there's sooo much more to find out,so here I am ;)

Fav. bands:

Anathema/Type O Negative/Katatonia/Paradise Lost/Moonspell
Opeth/Tool/Evergrey/Pagan's Mind/Dream Theater/Pain of Salvation/Riverside/Meshuggah/Nevermore/SikTh
Pantera/Lamb of God/Chimaira/Machine Head/Mastodon
Bloodbath/Nile
Arch Enemy/In Flames/At the Gates/Mercenary/The Haunted
Down
Rise Against
Audioslave/RATM/Primus/Radiohead/Godsmack/Staind/SOAD/Otep
Alice in Chains/Soundgarden/Mad Season

wow,it got kinda big...nvm ;)

P.S: As you can see from my signature I'm on somewhat of a groovy wave...just yesterday I went crazy with Meshuggah :D .