Greetings from a new member

E.O.G.

Enemy Of God
Aug 26, 2007
Newport,Wales
Hi,everyone!

I just wanted to say hello to all forum members and of course to the girls from the band! You're the greatest Maiden cover band I've ever seen,or heard about.Keep up the great job,you girls rules!!!:headbang:

Just a quick question:Is it possible that you girls will come around here,like Atlanta,Charlotte,or somewhere in South Carolina? I would love to see you in live.

Howdy, welcome to the pleasant side of the Internet.

What do the initials stand for?

g_27.gif
EVERYONE! Thanx for the warm welcome! I have to admit it,I was reading this forum since a while before I joined,and I saw there's a pretty good atmosphere here,but I'm surprised how many replies I got in such short time period! WOW...thanx again!

So...my real name is Csaba (pronounce it with a ch) which could be weird for the first time,but considering the fact that I'm originally from Hungary,maybe it's more acceptable after a short explanation.:lol: Currently I live in upstate SC,in a small town,called Fountain Inn,not far away from Spartanburg,which is about 200 miles away from Myrtle Beach.(I've never been in Myrtle Beach before,but maybe next year I'll go to see King Diamond,playing in the House of blues over there.It's not sure yet,because Atlanta or Charlotte is much more closer to me.)

I've seen the girls from the band on their website,so I thought I show my humble self just to make it fair.Now,the pic was made last year,but I didn't change at all,just got a little bit younger! :lol: (and of course I shaved since then...not so often though...:oops: ) Here you go,that's me:

oldclansman.jpg

...and this is one of my 8 Iron Maiden tattoos.(yep,I'm a pretty big fan!)

killerstattoo.jpg

Pheew...that was a long post!:headbang:

Just a quick question:Is it possible that you girls will come around here,like Atlanta,Charlotte,or somewhere in South Carolina? I would love to see you in live.

hey csaba :kickass: wow 8 maiden tats - that's impressive!!!! thanks for sharing the pics and welcome!!!
currently our east coast tour planning is working over time on getting the band out that way cuz our travel plans have neglected the atlantic side for too long. know of any venues to hit up?

Nice tats Csaba!! I see a BNW Eddie and an Union Jack Eddie thing in your pic also. Another member on here as a tat similar to the Union Jack one. I would love a Maiden tattoo but I wouldn't know what to get. I love Eddie but I feel it's not very feminine and would look silly when I'm older. I'd also have to leave it for a while to make sure I still wanted it, like I did my other tats.

hey csaba :kickass: wow 8 maiden tats - that's impressive!!!! thanks for sharing the pics and welcome!!!
currently our east coast tour planning is working over time on getting the band out that way cuz our travel plans have neglected the atlantic side for too long. know of any venues to hit up?

Great news.Thanks for the welcome,and yes,I know a few good places around here,let me open another thread,where I can give you some links and infos.Cheers! :kickass:

Nice tats Csaba!! I see a BNW Eddie and an Union Jack Eddie thing in your pic also. Another member on here as a tat similar to the Union Jack one. I would love a Maiden tattoo but I wouldn't know what to get. I love Eddie but I feel it's not very feminine and would look silly when I'm older. I'd also have to leave it for a while to make sure I still wanted it, like I did my other tats.

:lol: Whenever someone telling me that he/she thinks about having a tattoo,but have doubts about that how it will look when one's getting older,I always say that you only showing off your body,until you're young and hot,after that,nobody wants to see it anyway.I know it might be a bit rude,but if you think about it,it's true.You already have tattoos,so why not? Yeah,Eddie is not too feminine,but the greatest thing about him,is that he's so easily recognizable,so a good tattoo artist can insert his face lines into a tribal,and this would look much more feminine then! Just an idea,maybe you could use it!:headbang:

Here's my other pic of my slightly changed Purgatory tattoo.I wasn't 100% satisfied with the original picture,so we removed the ridiculous mustache,and the blue eye,and put some extras in it.It looks more evil this way,and that's exactly what I wanted! Still recognizable,I think:

purgatorytattoo.jpg

:lol: Whenever someone telling me that he/she thinks about having a tattoo,but have doubts about that how it will look when one's getting older,I always say that you only showing off your body,until you're young and hot,after that,nobody wants to see it anyway.I know it might be a bit rude,but if you think about it,it's true.You already have tattoos,so why not? Yeah,Eddie is not too feminine,but the greatest thing about him,is that he's so easily recognizable,so a good tattoo artist can insert his face lines into a tribal,and this would look much more feminine then! Just an idea,maybe you could use it!:headbang:

Here's my other pic of my slightly changed Purgatory tattoo.I wasn't 100% satisfied with the original picture,so we removed the ridiculous mustache,and the blue eye,and put some extras in it.It looks more evil this way,and that's exactly what I wanted! Still recognizable,I think:

purgatorytattoo.jpg

It's something that I would really have to think about. I thought about my others for a long time before I got them. Plus they're simple and not recognisable as a band symbol unless you're a fan of that band (They're Metallica tattoos - http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=4889059&albumId=1696 Bottom of the page).

Puragtory is one of my favourite Eddies and you've made a really cool design with that. I definately don't think I would get Eddie (as much as I love him) but I wouldn't want the band's name either so until I come up with something good, I'll have to wait. :D

Thanks,Linda! :p I look forward to see you guys (girls!) whenever the east coast plans will be ready!

To Metallicat:If you want a tattoo that fits with your other tats,somehow Maiden related,and ONLY recognizable by the fans of the band the only way to go is that little Derek Riggs symbol,that was on their album covers 'til '88! Other than that,I couldn't think of anything.

Thanks,Linda! :p I look forward to see you guys (girls!) whenever the east coast plans will be ready!

To Metallicat:If you want a tattoo that fits with your other tats,somehow Maiden related,and ONLY recognizable by the fans of the band the only way to go is that little Derek Riggs symbol,that was on their album covers 'til '88! Other than that,I couldn't think of anything.

I did think about that years ago but it's not actually a proper Maiden symbol is it? It's Derek's symbol. I know I'm being picky and I appreciate the ideas but you know if you're not 100% about a tat then you shouldn't get it. I did see someone with Derek's symbol and it did look really cool tho. :D

Enemy Of God,which is the title of my #2 favorite band's (the almighty Kreator) latest album.:Smokedev:

Silly me! Here I was thinking you had a scrambled EGO! :lol:

Anyway, welcome! This is a good place (as I imagine you've already discovered)!