Greetings from Jena!

QV

Apr 20, 2006
www.bartfrydrychowicz.com
Greetings from Jena, Germany! on a little break between soundchecks! Nice to see the guys from Denmark here, thanks for coming to the show and yes the club did catch on fire ;) The show in Leipsig last night was at a really interesting venue - Hellrazer -a festival site and a location completely dedicated to metal! great sound and great fans.
The show tonight is looking great, the promoter is expecting 500-700 people, the sound system is killer and we're just can't wait to get on stage.
I'm uploading some photos and the webmaster should be posting them shortly.
Greetings everyone!
-b

yeah man..Bart should b given a truck load of booze! One day we shall..wuahahah. Anyway i thought this was gonna b Greetings from Jenna Jameson..but now i realised thats double n? :D

hehe, the show was crazy, over 600 people... beautifull town in the alps as well... we partied pretty hard while there... the next day at Munich same thing... 650 people, quite a few QV fans... a number of people are actually now going to come to more then few shows on the tour. We played our best set in Munich so far, and also Hannover, we played very well. Lets hope the germans don't forget about us ;)

any chance of posting the setlists from each show? :D

Sure, the setlist changes from night to night since we don't want to play the same songs over and over, recently we've been playing:
Silence,
Point of No Return,
Shores,
In Contempt,
Fates Descent,
Legions,
Break the Cycle,
Dead Man's Diary and sometimes we throw in Absolution.

yesterday in Zagreb, Croatia was the crazies show yet. There were tons of people for Quo Vadis and the room was just going crazy... We did an interview for a local television station and they filmed Silence Calls the storm and Shores. Today we're in Slovenia, local MTV should be here tonight from what I heard so things are going way better then we expected. We're already discussing our return to European soil with touring agencies and it's only half way though this tour...

yesterday in Zagreb, Croatia was the crazies show yet. There were tons of people for Quo Vadis and the room was just going crazy... We did an interview for a local television station and they filmed Silence Calls the storm and Shores. ...We're already discussing our return to European soil with touring agencies and it's only half way though this tour...

Man that's great!!! Next time you have to come to the south of Croatia (e.g. to Split)- people are crazier and wilder than in Zagreb

Thats great to hear Bart! I'm glad things are going pretty well for you guys. However, get your butts to Los Angeles before you consider going back to Europe :D

**EDIT** You should play Wacken!!!