Greetings From Me...

WarLord Aden

Ziltoidia Attaxx!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Derbyshire, England
www.myspace.com
Hello Fellow Warriors

My Name is Aden...i live in England...Derbyshire...i play the guitar (for 5+ years now)...

...i am a big fan of Turisas, but my favourite band is Rhapsody...

...other bands i like are Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Yngwie. J. Malmsteen, Cradle Of Filth, Blind Guardian, Ensiferum, HammerFall, Arch Enemy, Aquaria, Children Of Bodom, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Luca Turilli, Norther, Thy Majestie..
..and any other Symphonic/Power/Battle/Pagan/Heathen metal (with exceptions of good Black Metal bands, and other heavier metal...hence Arch Enemy & CoF)

the only thing i want in life is a music career...

I am the guitarist in a band called "Sorothaine"...and we're a Battle/Symphonic/Power metal band...and we all hope to make it there someday...up on stage with addoring fans :loco:

i may seem like some nooby retard, who really has no chance...but to be honest i think i could do well...so keep an eye out...

i may post some songs on this forum sometime, (they might be MIDI, or guitar pro 5 files...or if i can get the money together soon, can easily home record them...)

well, thats a bit about me... :kickass:

hi, aden.

i don't really like the same music as you, but you seem ambitious. good going for you. i'm sure you'll get there some day. i'd love to listen to your band when you can get an mp3 up. welcome to the ultimate metal forum, dear. =)