Greetings from the graveyard

mortal treason

you were chosen to suffer
just to put some stufff about me, i love metal music, any kind, death/thrash/black/progressive/grindcore/power/gore/viking with that said, my name is joe, i have a death/black metal band i'm working on named pyroclastic flow, i love listening to metal, going ot concerts etc. to name a few of my favorite bands i like.

OPETH
Into eternity
Emperor
Stratovarius
Wintersun
The Haunted
Arch Enemy
Amon Amarth

and many more

Greetings Mortal Treason :wave: Good to see another Opeth fan has joined this wonderful little forum - the world needs more of us !!! :p Have fun !

We must work together to create more Opeth fans !!! :headbang: Hmm ... I think you need a good Opeth signature . That's a good place to start ... :D

I found mine by doing a Google Image search - TONS of great Opeth pics ! Also you can use a quote , or a combination of both ... I haven't been able to decide on a quote since there's about a thousand great ones ... make sure EVERYONE knows who your favorite band is ! :cool: Have you been to their forum yet ? It's pretty cool - Mikael Akerfeldt even posts there sometimes :p ROCK ON !!! :headbang:

I believe Mikael may just be God :worship: Just have fun with it . You'll see a lot of great Opeth sigs around here . Mine actually pales in comparison to some of them , but whatever :) They know I love them - that's the important thing !

Nice work ! I'm impressed :cool: I'm thinkin about changing mine too , actually ... I have a bunch of good ones ... hmm ...

Great page :headbang: I'll see ya around UM - I'm here most every day , it seems ... hopelessly addicted o_O Put me on your bud list and I'll do the same ! :wave:

ROCK ON !!!

You are a true Opeth fan ! Keep up the good work ! I converted a friend of mine recently and he's eternally grateful :p

mortal treason said:
i have to listen to them then every night to make my night complete, the only band who can calm me down thats for sure

Me too :) I listen to them after work to help me chill out so I can sleep . And if I feel the need to headbang they're good for that , too :D

That's a great song :cool: My favorite right now is "Harvest" - I can't get enough of it , have to hear it every single day ! Been listening to "Wreath" a lot , too . I love the last 3 minutes or so ... puts me in a trance o_O