Greetings from Scotland!

andukaru

New Metal Member
Jun 20, 2014
I'm a 22 year old male who has always been heavily into music.

My first memories of being exposed to music are from a very young age, around 3 or 4 when I began to take notice. I was exposed to a lot of classic heavy metal from the seventies and eighties thanks to my uncle who has also always been a metalhead. Music he would give to me varied from Black Sabbath to Iron Maiden to Twisted Sister. Now that I think about it, it was him who introduced me to EyeHateGod as well...

My mom also had a decent taste in music but it wasn't as heavy, it was more based on rock and post-punk, genres which I still appreciate to this day, but aren't as relevant in this introduction.

So over the years I've developed a taste for many different genres of metal such as Doom, Thrash, Black, Power, etc.

Although I'm aware of a lot of metal bands I'm not really as into the metal scene as I once was... I've seen a few metal bands live which I enjoyed such as Metallica and System Of A Down (please don't make fun of me) ;_;

And I also kind of wanted to get back into a forum community where I could discuss music since the forum I used to go to has been dead for a long time. I used to post on All Metal Forums under the same username from 2009 - 2013.

I have a last.fm but I haven't logged in in a while but all the music I listen to is still scrobbled to there so if you want to see that here's a link - http://www.last.fm/user/andukaru

I play the bass guitar and the drums. I've played both on and off for many years and I like to think I'm okay at them.

Um well if there's anything else you want to know just ask. Cheers.

Welcome! I used to be more into metal than I am now as well, but the 80s heavy metal/hair metal has always stuck with me. I'm a big Twisted Sister fan too. Cheers!