Greetings From The Depths Of Hell

Death Metal Anti-Christ

Hail To The King
Jul 31, 2008
...and by hell I mean South Dakota. I'm glad to be a part of a crowd that embraces the head banging, circle pit slamming, guitar shredding world of \m/METAL\m/ :headbang: I've been an online DJ for some time now and am looking forward to spreading the gospel that is METAL and all of the things that go along with it.

I'm just full of replies today... I see there is a radio button but it doesn't work, is there a live radio in the works? If so I'd love to be apart of it.

Corpse, Bloodbath, Death, Deicide, Godflesh, Vader, Napalm Death, Dying Fetus, Pulseless, Obituary, Pig Destroyer, Slayer, Pantera, Metallica, Venom, At The Gates, Bolt Thrower, Grave, Six Feet Under, Dublin Death Patrol, The Haunted, Amon Amarth, Black Label Society, Motorhead, Head Cat, Suicide Silence, Heaven Shall Burn, Dimmu Borgir, Aborted, Belphegor, Rob Zombie, Crematory, Skinless, Celtic Frost, Gojira, Lamb of God, Machine Head, Rebel Meets Rebel, Damageplan, Megadeth, Hellyeah, Slipknot, DevilDriver, Municipal Waste, Akercocke, Testament, Hatesphere, Alice Cooper, Manson, Job For a Cowboy, Korn, Manowar, SOAD, Rammstein, God Forbid, Ministry, Wasp... to name a few off the top of my head.

Corpse, Bloodbath, Death, Deicide, Godflesh, Vader, Napalm Death, Dying Fetus, Pulseless, Obituary, Pig Destroyer, Slayer, Pantera, Metallica (I hope not new Metallica), Venom, At The Gates, Bolt Thrower, Grave, Six Feet Under, Dublin Death Patrol, The Haunted, Amon Amarth, Black Label Society, Motorhead, Head Cat, Suicide Silence, Heaven Shall Burn, Dimmu Borgir, Aborted, Belphegor, Rob Zombie, Crematory, Skinless, Celtic Frost, Gojira, Lamb of God, Machine Head, Rebel Meets Rebel, Damageplan, Megadeth, Hellyeah, Slipknot, DevilDriver, Municipal Waste, Akercocke, Testament, Hatesphere, Alice Cooper, Manson, Job For a Cowboy, Korn, Manowar, SOAD, Rammstein, God Forbid, Ministry, Wasp... to name a few off the top of my head.

:headbang:

Welcome, Death Metal Anti-Christ
L like--Corpse, Bloodbath, Death, Deicide, Godflesh, Vader, Napalm Death, Obituary, Slayer, Pantera, Metallica, Venom, At The Gates, Bolt Thrower, Six Feet Under,The Haunted, Amon Amarth, Black Label Society, Motorhead, Rob Zombie, Crematory, Lamb of God, Machine Head, Damageplan, Megadeth, Testament,Alice Cooper,Manowar, Rammstein, Wasp from your list if I choose my bests on that list...

Welcome, Death Metal Anti-Christ
L like--Corpse, Bloodbath, Death, Deicide, Godflesh, Vader, Napalm Death, Obituary, Slayer, Pantera, Metallica, Venom, At The Gates, Bolt Thrower, Six Feet Under,The Haunted, Amon Amarth, Black Label Society, Motorhead, Rob Zombie, Crematory, Lamb of God, Machine Head, Damageplan, Megadeth, Testament,Alice Cooper,Manowar, Rammstein, Wasp from your list if I choose my bests on that list...

Seems like all the hardcore metal heads hate BLS glad to see someone else likes to rock out with them.