Greetings from Valparaiso

metalprof

Ken Luther
Mar 11, 2005
Valparaiso, IN
faculty.valpo.edu
Nice to see Eden's Fall having a presence on Ultimate Metal now.

I live in Valparaiso, Indiana and have seen you guys at least twice, once at Powerfest two years ago, and once a few months ago with November's Doom and 12th Gate at JJ Kelleys (yes, I was one of the 15 audience members there :) I liked the new material a lot, so I'm looking forwards to the new CD!

Good luck,

Ken

Danimal said:
We were actually talking to someone a while ago about doing a show in the Valpo area. What's the scene like over there? Are there cool places to play?

Hmm, that may have been Ross (?). I met someone with that name at the November's Doom CD release party and he said he was trying to help you guys find places to play or something. I mailed him back later on, but never got a reply.

There are a few places in Valpo itself that could host a gig, but none of them usually have metal shows. I don't know how well a metal show would draw in Valpo. If you want the closest place with "metal cred" that would be McCool's in South Haven, which is almost a suburb of Valpo. They have metal shows once in a while there, recently I've seen them have Anthrax and Brett Michaels.

Ken

Hey guys welcome to the forums! I can't wait to get the new album, the new songs you played at that Kelley's gig sounded better than the 3 song demo I have. I hope all goes well for you guys. Chicago metal is a force to be reckoned with! :headbang:

BalanceofPower said:
Hey guys welcome to the forums! I can't wait to get the new album, the new songs you played at that Kelley's gig sounded better than the 3 song demo I have. I hope all goes well for you guys. Chicago metal is a force to be reckoned with! :headbang:
thanks Vito!!! Chicago metal rules!

Glad to see lots of good things happening in the Chicago scene.
It would be cool to see more local shows take place.
It seems like those are few and far between.
The funny thing about metal is that most bands are more popular "outside" of their own hometown.

Anyhow - you guys should do a CD release gig.

Jasonic said:
Glad to see lots of good things happening in the Chicago scene.
It would be cool to see more local shows take place.
It seems like those are few and far between.
The funny thing about metal is that most bands are more popular "outside" of their own hometown.

Anyhow - you guys should do a CD release gig.
It's more like outside our own country!