November's Doom on the radio in Valparaiso, IN

metalprof

Ken Luther
Mar 11, 2005
Valparaiso, IN
faculty.valpo.edu
Hi Guys. I was at the pre-party at Delilah's last week, thanks for the free beer :) Just FYI your new CD got some airplay in Valparaiso, Indiana last night on my radio show. The whole playlist is below if you're curious:

ARTIST / TITLE / CD

HOUR 1

November's Doom / The Pale Haunt Departure / The Pale Haunt Departure
Evergrey / The Encounter / In Search of Truth
Eldritch / Lord of an Empty Place / Headquake
November's Doom / Dark World Burden / The Pale Haunt Departure
Anathema / Fragile Dreams / Alternative 4
Memento Mori / To Travel Within / life, death, and other morbid tales
Moonspell / The Southern Deathstyle / The Antidote
Stormwind / Wings of Tomorrow / Legacy
Angra / Millennium Sun / Rebirth
Dreamtale / Where the Rainbow Ends / Beyond Reality

HOUR 2

Meshuggah / I / I
November's Doom / In the Absence of Grace / The Pale Haunt Departure
Rage / Defenders of the Ancient Life / Soundchaser
Platitude / Deception / Secrets of Life
Grave Digger / Valhalla / Rheingold
November's Doom / Swallowed By the Moon / The Pale Haunt Departure
While Heaven Wept / Sorrow of the Angels / Of Empires Forlorn

Yes that's very cool, Joe told me that you played us on your show, and I'm sorry I didn't catch it on the radio myself. Thanks alot for that though man, I think some ND swag is in order for you in addition to some beers :)

zmetallica said:
wow u beat me. on my college station last week i just started the show with the first two tracks... i didn't do my show yesterday cause i'm bogged down by school work. not like many people listen anyway lol.
but i'm gonna play a good amount of ND on monday between 3:30 and 6PM EST on my show on metal faction radio (www.metalfaction.com)

Sweet deal man thanks! Make sure everybody on this forum comes up to us at shows if we get to your town. You guys always got great things to say on here, and alwasy take time to show us support. It doesn't go unnoticed! So come over and say hey and we'll bullshit and hang out together.

zmetallica said:
wow u beat me. on my college station last week i just started the show with the first two tracks... i didn't do my show yesterday cause i'm bogged down by school work. not like many people listen anyway lol.
but i'm gonna play a good amount of ND on monday between 3:30 and 6PM EST on my show on metal faction radio (www.metalfaction.com)

Yeah, our radio station in Valpo is low power FM: 100 watts and about a five mile listening radius. But what the heck, airplay is airplay :) And, now our shows' radio waves are propagating their way into space, perhaps some aliens somewhere will pick it up and hear November's Doom :)

Ken

metalprof said:
Yeah, our radio station in Valpo is low power FM: 100 watts and about a five mile listening radius. But what the heck, airplay is airplay :) And, now our shows' radio waves are propagating their way into space, perhaps some aliens somewhere will pick it up and hear November's Doom :)

Ken

If aliens heard the new cd I would shit my pants and die a happy man hahahaha.

Hey, I called our local metal show, www.knon.org a few hours ago. The DJ said yeah he had the album right there and he'd play something from it, and I mentioned the show in Austin. Nearly 3 hours later, still no ND, I'm pissed off and tired so I won't know if they played it or not, it has a little over an hour left. You might be a big hit in north Texas, I don't know hahaha

BalanceofPower said:
Sweet deal man thanks! Make sure everybody on this forum comes up to us at shows if we get to your town. You guys always got great things to say on here, and alwasy take time to show us support. It doesn't go unnoticed! So come over and say hey and we'll bullshit and hang out together.

So when the fuck is ND gonna come and sock-hop over here in New Fuckin' England (where the goddamn snow will not fucking stop!!)??????

...and it better not be the week of May 21-28, when I will be vactioning in Florida (why the fuck am I not there now?) :yell: