The Pale Haunt Departure, your favorite tracks?

Today this is my list:

*Collapse of The Fallen Throe
*Autumn Reflection
*The Dead Leaf Echo
*Dark Worls Burden
*In The Absence Of Grace
*Swallowed By The Moon
*The Pale Haunt Departure
*Through A Child's Eyes

This is kinda like an alternative playlist to play the ceedee. For today at least. This playlist gives the ceedee a different vibe; try it! By the way; how was the gig yesterday?

We (over here in Holland) celebrate the queens birthday today (actually the old queen's birthday; since Beatrix has her birthday in january; way to cold to celebrate in the streets). We have a gig this afternoon (Zubzero) at a fest in Leeuwarden called Black Queen's Fest. Don't ask me why....It's real small but the entire local scene will be performing, so it will be fun. :headbang:

The gig yesterday.....didn't happen, at least for us lol Paul tried to keep up hope until the last minute and when he still could barely talk clearly much less growl, we had to pull out of the show, which really sucks. I was very much looking forward to the show personally but shit happens. We're just hoping for Paul to recover enough so we can play a good show at Minneapolis Metalfest next week.

Good luck at your gig Marc, hope you have fun!

Thank you, Larry. It turned out to be quite fun but very hot!!!!! Today I recieved a mail from the organisers in which they thank all the bands that performed for making the fest a succes. This place turned out to be the only place in Leeuwarden where there were no irregularities during the weekend. Metalfans rule!!!!

Just bought the album (I had it on my computer earlier)
Favourites:
- The Pale Haunt Departure
- Swallowed By The Moon
- The Dead Leaf Echo
- Collapse Of The Falling Throe (btw, on the site they have 'falling' but on the back cover it's 'fallen' and inside the booklet again 'falling' so I guess 'falling' is the correct one am I right?)

KryptoN said:
Just bought the album (I had it on my computer earlier)
Favourites:
- The Pale Haunt Departure
- Swallowed By The Moon
- The Dead Leaf Echo
- Collapse Of The Falling Throe (btw, on the site they have 'falling' but on the back cover it's 'fallen' and inside the booklet again 'falling' so I guess 'falling' is the correct one am I right?)

The first person to catch that mistake! Yes, the name of the song is "Collapse of the Falling Throe." The mistake on the tray card was actually caught, and fixed, and the pressing plant used the old file and printed the mistake. It's a minor one, so I was wondering if anyone would even catch it. Good eye!

Novembers Paul said:
The first person to catch that mistake! Yes, the name of the song is "Collapse of the Falling Throe." The mistake on the tray card was actually caught, and fixed, and the pressing plant used the old file and printed the mistake. It's a minor one, so I was wondering if anyone would even catch it. Good eye!

Oh ok, thanks. :)
I'm pretty much of a perfectionist in the way of getting correct information when it comes to song titles and such (so that nobody has to correct ME, lol).

I LOVE all the songs, but in Absence of Grace is my personal favorite!! the best part of thee song is in it's third minute where the headbanging part starts.....

Collapse Of The Falling Throe is an amazing song, its my favorite from the album, and one of my favorites of all time.

I like "...Child's Eyes" very much too, one of my favorites from the record, but I also helped write it so I guess my opinion doesn't count :D I really enjoy Paul's vocals on it, the song came out much better than I think any of us had really anticipated.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
I like "...Child's Eyes" very much too, one of my favorites from the record, but I also helped write it so I guess my opinion doesn't count :D I really enjoy Paul's vocals on it, the song came out much better than I think any of us had really anticipated.

Glad you like the track as well. It is pretty unique IMO. And yes, Paul performance is brilliant; he definitely get in tune with the song's spirit. The solo near the end is also killer.