New cover art & release date!

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
The release date has been set for March 8th, 2005 through The End Records. The full track listing is as follows: 1. The Pale Haunt Departure, 2. Swallowed By the Moon, 3. Autumn Reflection, 4. Dark World Burden, 5. In the Absence of Grace, 6. The Dead Leaf Echo, 7. Through a Child's Eyes. 8. Collapse of the Falling Throe. MP3 samples will be coming soon, until then here is your first look at the cover art!

ndpalehaunt.gif

Oh my GOD!! That is an AWESOME cover - I love it! For once I'm not bullshitting, haha - damn that really is some of the best cd artwork I've seen. Very very cool. Can't wait to hear the album!

Wow, Paul!
As always the artwork is amazing. The picture is now on my desktop.

20 pages???
I'm a product of da Chicago skool system! I aint got da proper learnin for all that fancy readin' and shit!

Im still waiting to see a booklet that can top Absu's 'Tara' album. Now THAT'S hi-tech!

The Cryptobeast booklet is 12 pages, which is too much for 5 drunks, haha.
But it features a bunch of Craig Simpson artwork, which is cool.

Novembers Paul said:
hey Dan, how about a joint Usurper/Novembers Doom record release party?

I think ours is already booked. We're getting The Chasm to play, in a ploy to get Earache to pony up some cash for advertising.
But we HAVE TO play together sometime in 2005!!!!

BalanceofPower said:
I drink Heineken, shots of southern comfort, and my newly acquired taste for Volkov, the 190 proof vodka! Tastes like rubbing alcohol and burns you're lips, but damn does it go down smooth!
heineken...:ill: blue moon is the way :dopey:

Novembers Paul said:
The release date has been set for March 8th, 2005 through The End Records. The full track listing is as follows: 1. The Pale Haunt Departure, 2. Swallowed By the Moon, 3. Autumn Reflection, 4. Dark World Burden, 5. In the Absence of Grace, 6. The Dead Leaf Echo, 7. Through a Child's Eyes. 8. Collapse of the Falling Throe. MP3 samples will be coming soon, until then here is your first look at the cover art!

ndpalehaunt.gif

I forgot to ask...What about the Euro release?