Greetings from Western Australia!

Arizon

New Metal Member
Jun 18, 2014
Hey everyone. My name is Adrian Ganter. I live in West Australia, i am turning 21 soon and have been listening to Metal for most my life it seems haha. I think i was like 9 or 10 years old when i discovered Metallica's Master of Puppets album in my parents CD collection. My parents are legends for listening to such awesome music! It was mostly a mixture of Metallica and Kiss. Fuck yeah! Always remembered hearing More Than a Feeling by Boston and Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke album growing up too!

Anyways, I thought it'd be cool to get amongst the Metal in a worldwide community like this! I started playing the drums when i was 12 years old and then at 17 i switched over to guitar and singing! Nowadays I have been studying my Diploma of Music at a school in Perth and i have formed my own band within the course. It's super cool how they run the program for getting your diploma. 60 odd students, including me, had to perform a small piece in the first week in front of everyone and then if you saw someone who had similar tastes or whatever you would approach them and ask to have a jam or to form a band.

I performed Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica on guitar and vocals and ended up finding a kick ass metal drummer and funk/metal bassist to form a trio with! The facilities at the school are fantastic. There are 7 rooms your band can jam in, all equipped with guitar amps, bass amps, P.A systems and drumkits! They supply virtually everything musical to use in a storeroom and they have 2 Studio rooms with big mixing desks and drum rooms, 4 edit suites to record guitars or bass or vocals in. Man the whole place is fully decked out hey haha.

If any of you are interested in hearing what my band has come up with in this semester then feel free to check out our page on facebook! My band is called Arizon (pronounced like Horizon, or really however you wish to pronounce it)

www.facebook.com/Arizon.Official

Just put up our tunes free to stream and download off SoundCloud!
If you dig the music, chuck us a Like and stay in the loop with us :)

Thanks guys!