Greetings

InfernalSavant

New Metal Member
Jun 10, 2004
A fifteen year old metalhead from southern Illinois here.

Bands I like: Kreator, Iced Earth, Mesuggah, In Flames, Children of Bodom, Mortician, Killswitch Engage, HIM, Switchblade Symphony, Bauhaus, My Dying Bride, Deicide, Deep Purple, Iron Butterfly, Metallica pre-BA, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, The Beatles, The Misfits, Hypocrisy, Armored Saint, Black Label Society, Alice in Chains, KISS, Severed Saviour, Motorhead {Lemmy owns you and is YOUR GOD}, Hatebreed, Bleeding Through, Marilyn Manson {Yes, I like quite a bit of his works}, Lamb of God, Stabbing Westward, Exodus, Testament, Impaled, Avenged Sevenfold, Darkane, Devildriver, Dimmu Borgir, Tiamat, Death {RIP Chuck Schuldner} Emperor, Blue Oyster Cult, Marduk, Soilwork, NIN, and many others. My interest in rock and metal ranges from the sixties and seventies with the likes of The Eagles, The Beatles, Iron Butterfly, The Doors, BOC, and Deep Purple; to some punk such as The Misfits and The Ramones, to modern metal. Oh yes, I have a place in my heart for Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie, too. :headbang:

Oh, and can't forget Alabama Thunderpussy. Best band name. Ever. :D

I dislike a great majority of Nu-metal, quite a bit of power metal {except for Hammerfall; for some reason I really like them}, Hair Metal {Except for White Lion. Damn.}, Cannibal Corpse, and Cradle of Filth.

I'm young and still have quite a lot to learn about the genre, so please don't go too hard on me. Hey, at least I can school all the morons at my school running around in Korn and Slipknot shirts. :)

Rock on,
InfernalSavant :hotjump:

Welcome to UM! That's a pretty diverse band list..kudos to you for having such varied taste at such a young age! :)