Greetings...

K_A

Dark Lord Of Lake Bodom
... from the dark forests and the cold winter of the nordic wonderland ofheaby metal, Finland.:headbang:

It's me, K_A, and I listen to all kinds of heavy except that american teenage angst heavy "oh my god life's so sad I'm gonna slit my wrists" kinda stuff. So my music includes (in no particular order) Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, Arch Enemy, DragonForce, Disturbed, Marduk, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Cannibal Corpse, Moonsorrow, In Flames, Opeth, Ensiferum, Iron Maiden plus a number of Finnish artists like Nicole, Timo Rautiainen& Trio Niskalaukaus, Thunderstone, Diablo and Swallow the Sun. Of course I can't write them all down, or I would be writing this for hours, but that's most of the crap (read=metalllllllllllllllllll:headbang:) I listen to.

Then about me, I'm from Finland, I'm 16 and I look like I listen to heavy metal.:Smokedev:

Welcome KA :D

Some decent bands you've listed! There will be lots of people on the forum who have similar music taste ^^

... from the dark forests and the cold winter of the nordic wonderland ofheaby metal, Finland.:headbang:

It's me, K_A, and I listen to all kinds of heavy except that american teenage angst heavy "oh my god life's so sad I'm gonna slit my wrists" kinda stuff. So my music includes (in no particular order) Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, Arch Enemy, DragonForce, Disturbed, Marduk, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Cannibal Corpse, Moonsorrow, In Flames, Opeth, Ensiferum, Iron Maiden plus a number of Finnish artists like Nicole, Timo Rautiainen& Trio Niskalaukaus, Thunderstone, Diablo and Swallow the Sun. Of course I can't write them all down, or I would be writing this for hours, but that's most of the crap (read=metalllllllllllllllllll:headbang:) I listen to.

(Then about me, I'm from Finland, I'm 16 and I look like I listen to heavy metal).:Smokedev:

^SO...Your A Scruffy Git^...:lol:

Welcome to the U.M mate hope you enjoy your stay.....:headbang:

cheers:kickass:maiden1