Heavy metal shows

saxon metal

Chief
Aug 8, 2005
Finland
This is really out of Saxon's theme and may irritate some people, but this is definitely worth mentioning anyway...

First of all:

On Friday December 9th me and my metalhead buddies will go the Pavillion Arena in Jyväskylä Finland to experience a serious blast of heavy metal and hard rock extravaganza:

Asia, Uriah Heep and Dio !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second of all:

I'd like to mention some of the best bands I've ever experienced live so far since 1996:

Motörhead x2
Accept
Evergrey
Children Of Bodom x4
Iron Maiden x2
Obituary
Moonspell x2

Freedom Call
Dissection
Primordial
Sentenced x5
Ajattara
Norther x5
Teräsbetoni x2
Wintersun
Miseria x2
In Flames
Judas Priest
Grave
Deep Purple x2
Dio x2

Kotipelto
W.A.S.P. x2
U.D.O.

Majesty
Scorpions x2
Morbid Angel
Stratovarius x9

Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus x4
Charon x2
Kilpi x3
Machine Men x2
Zyklon
Ancient Rites
Amorphis x5
Sonata Arctica x2
Poisonblack
Lullacry
Solution 13
Moonsorrow x2
Denigrate
Embraze x3
Celesty x3
Machine Head
Cypress Hill
Biohazard

Nightwish
Danzig
Hammerfall
Pantera
Slayer
Dream Theater
Tarot

Megadeth
Afterworld
Gandalf
Sepultura
Helloween

Whadda great journey it has been!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wish I could experience the following bands in the near future:

Symphony X

Nile

Yngwie J. Malmsteen's Rising Force

...and most of all:

The Crusaders Of Heavy Metal Thunder rolling on Wheels Of Steel...

SAXON !!!

Well this year is gonna finnish great for me. I got Saxon this week then the dub shepherd Lee Perry.Then the last gig of the year might be Motorhead.There still might be a couple gigs left after that we shall wait and see.

saxon metal said:
Stratovarius x9

Fucking hell.

I've seen most of the main bands I want to. All that's left for me is Blind Guardian and Manowar.

I hate Manowar.They are everything that is shit about metal.Do remember when they dissing Twisted Sisster and then didnt turn up for a fight with them.Kill false metal.I'm glad you had a good time mate,but they just make me cringe.

CRUSADER747 said:
I saw Manowar in 1994 in Wolverhampton, i was on the front row and they were really good. Its a shame they don't seem to want to do gigs Britain these days :confused:

Wolverhampton. Nice. My backdoor step. I think it's because Manowar ask for a ludicrous amount of money for UK shows, and there's no promoter willing to put them on. And since they haven't been here for years, people don't know what the turnout is going to be like, so they can't be sure if there's any profit in putting them on.

Or we're just big falsies and un-tr00 :(