Greg To Make announcment.

Glad to see he'll be involved in music at least,hope it's heavy though.Redfly,i guess flots are sending out the NPFD CD starting today:D

That's probably the Trinity Fallen thing he got going some time ago. Will be looking forward to that. Hopefully he won't disappear for 10 years this time. I really wish him all the best also family-wise.

This is why in my humble opinion bands should not wait so long in between albums.We only got 2 more albums from Greg and I can't really think of anything from Formation that really stands out.Except for Leave me forever.By stand out I mean where you can really hear everything he is playing.I don't mean that the stuff that isn't right up front isn't great!
Anyway Love Steve, but this sucks.

Ditto to that. Luckily he's a bit more audible on DROE I think. Can you imagine that during this second run with the band he was in Testament for 8,5 years? Too bad he didn't at least make the next record, even without touring.

It really is a shame.Greg is definitely one of those guys that has a great personality on his bass.And original member.That's something that seams to be biting the dust lately everywhere I look.