Grenade news + Nunslaughter tour

Decius

New Metal Member
May 22, 2003
Sydney
www.deciusproductions.com
G'day -

First up the first Grenade release is out as of last week - two killer tracks Venom of God and Carnivorous Lunar Activities on a 7" EP. http://www.deciusproductions.com for details.

Also Nunslaughter from Ohio, USA are touring Australia in August. What a great year with Incantation coming in June and Nunslaughter in August. Fucking killer. The dates, line ups and prices are listed here:

Sydney Saturday August 2nd
Manning Bar, University of Sydney
with: NUNSLAUGHTER, STARGAZER, ATOMIZER, VOMITOR, GRENADE and REV KRISS HADES
$30

Brisbane Sunday August 3rd
Jubilee Hotel
with: NUNSLAUGHTER, STARGAZER, PORTAL, URGRUND, VOMITOR, CARBON and REV KRISS HADES
$22

Canberra Tuesday August 5th
Rockape
with: NUNSLAUGHTER, STARGAZER and REV. KRISS HADES
$22

Melbourne Wednesday August 6th
Corner Hotel
with: NUNSLAUGHTER, GRENADE, ATOMIZER and REV. KRISS HADES

Melbourne Thursday August 7th
Corner Hotel
with: NUNSLAUGHTER, STARGAZER, GOSPEL OF THE HORNS and ANARAZEL

$25 per night or $35 for both

Adelaide Friday 8th
ARMAGEDDON ADELAIDE: Enigma Bar
with: NUNSLAUGHTER, MISERY, ABOMINATOR, PORTAL, STARGAZER and REV. KRISS HADES

Adelaide Saturday 9th
with: NUNSLAUGHTER, GOSPEL OF THE HORNS, GRENADE, STONE WINGS, RAVEN BLACK NIGHT

**The Saturday show is All Ages - this is the only All Ages show on the tour**

The organisers have done their best to keep the prices down and get the best, most extreme support acts for these gigs. We hope you will all get out and enjoy these killer nights.

Check our website out and sign our guestbook! www.HellOnAustralia.cjb.net

What the Yanks say about Nunslauhter:

"All I will say is this...be prepared for fish guts,desecrated nun manniquins,songs about fucking nuns,and all around craziness!!!! Hail Nunslaughter"

"one of the best live bands around!!!!!!!!!"

"Keep your heads up for flying dead rats. "

"Jim Sadist is truly hilarious between the songs.
I love their live show. Last time I saw them live, they had a pregnant nun mannequin that was (unknown to the crowd at first) filled with fish guts. I got her leg when they busted her open, and I got it autographed later. It's awesome, but it smells horrible. Still."

"I still have the bones I stole hanging up in my closet in the form of an inverted cross. DEATH METAL! argh"

Decius said:
Adelaide Friday 8th
with: NUNSLAUGHTER, MISERY, ABOMINATOR, PORTAL, STARGAZER and REV. KRISS HADES

Adelaide Saturday 9th
with: NUNSLAUGHTER, GOSPEL OF THE HORNS, GRENADE, STONE WINGS, RAVEN BLACK NIGHT

Wasn't Nazxul supposed to be playing this?

Goreripper said:
Wasn't Nazxul supposed to be playing this?

Yes they were, but won't be now. I'm not the organiser of Armageddon Adelaide so I don't really think it my place to explain what happened on a message board - I hope the organiser does though. In my opinion neither Nazxul or the organiser can be blamed for what happened to prevent them playing, and the return of Nazxul to the live scene seems inevitable to me.

Misery were added to the line up.

According to another thread certain member(s) of Naxzul are in jail, which means they are to blame.

Decius said:
Yes they were, but won't be now. I'm not the organiser of Armageddon Adelaide so I don't really think it my place to explain what happened on a message board - I hope the organiser does though. In my opinion neither Nazxul or the organiser can be blamed for what happened to prevent them playing, and the return of Nazxul to the live scene seems inevitable to me.

Misery were added to the line up.