Grey's Anatomy is about the life and loves of five young interns

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesjackson

New Metal Member
Dec 28, 2010
I watched Grey's Anatomy since the first episode of the first season.Grey's Anatomy DVD I was immediately attracted and became a fan of the night. I have all seasons on DVD, every book, poster, calendar, magnents refrigerator and key rings, they have posted. At the very least I am one of the biggest fans of the series.MI5 DVD No other show has ever gotten me so Greys have. I find myself so hard Meredith and I think that's one way this show has become what it is now, people can identify with the characters so other television can not convey. The Simpsons DVD I also work in a hospital and much of what is happening is so similar to Greys. No shooting in the final season of course, but many other things ring true. I highly recommend season 6, which is just as intense and very well written and acted as the first 5 seasons have been. Can not wait for the first 7 September 23 season!
In fact, The Office DVDthe authors have achieved this with the sixth season. Fusion at Seattle Grace and Mercy West was perhaps the best thing to happen to this show, because we have the new signs. We are also focusing on the stories of Derek and Richard worries, House MD DVD we'll see more of Arizona (Arizona and Callie, in particular), the introduction of Teddy and, above all, the introduction of new residents from Mercy West. These four characters have brought some 'life-new series and I was really rooting for them, because I see the potential surprises that can come from these new characters. I felt like "Grey's Anatomy" was a new energy, new life and I'm excited for the series again.

Status
Not open for further replies.